Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
awiggin

Does WG know what day it is?

17 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

4,164
[WOLF7]
Members
12,245 posts

I finished the event awhile ago, so this is no skin off my nose, but why do you continually do this? :Smile_amazed:

S4ARUZM.png

I mean.you realized you put too short a duration on it for your average players weeks ago, and then end it early anyway???

 

Why does WG seemingly not care how many of their player base they piss off with this kind of stuff...

I've seen far too many angry players in game today, wondering why they aren't getting the rewards...

Does WG really think they can solve their retention problems like this? :cap_hmm:

 

Edited by awiggin
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,658
[GWG]
Members
6,363 posts

And I was ONE DUPLICATE away from finishing the whole thing last night on my second account.

I got 3 camos for ships that account will not likely see.  Just wanted the anniversary flag. 

The two additional camos would give the account more future flexibility.

So either I pay the $3 or let it go...   Decision time -- by the end of tonight... or did they kill the crate sales as well?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,164
[WOLF7]
Members
12,245 posts
12 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

And I was ONE DUPLICATE away from finishing the whole thing last night on my second account.

I got 3 camos for ships that account will not likely see.  Just wanted the anniversary flag. 

The two additional camos would give the account more future flexibility.

So either I pay the $3 or let it go...   Decision time -- by the end of tonight... or did they kill the crate sales as well?

 

 

No, they conveniently left the crates on sale...:Smile_teethhappy:

Edited by awiggin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,658
[GWG]
Members
6,363 posts
Just now, awiggin said:

 

No, they conveniently left the crates on sale...:Smile_teethhappy:

Won't know for sure until I try.

They did that to me when I tried to purchase the Graf Zeppellin..   Click here...   > E R R O R <

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,987
[A-D-F]
Members
2,001 posts
48 minutes ago, awiggin said:

I finished the event awhile ago, so this is no skin off my nose, but why do you continually do this? :Smile_amazed:

S4ARUZM.png

I mean.you realized you put too short a duration on it for your average players weeks ago, and then end it early anyway???

 

Why does WG seemingly not care how many of their player base they piss off with this kind of stuff...

I've seen far too many angry players in game today, wondering why they aren't getting the rewards...

Does WG really think they can solve their retention problems like this? :cap_hmm:

 

You will have to forgive WG, they are still on the Julian calendar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,820
Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles

I know this company isn't big time, but more in the middle.

 

For quite some time, I am seeing them for what they are. Third rate and chicken s***..

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
205
[WOLF1]
Members
623 posts
13,163 battles

Its all bush league at best.

23 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

For quite some time, I am seeing them for what they are. Third rate and chicken s***..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,820
Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles
2 minutes ago, knice_destroyer said:

Its all bush league at best.

 

I'm embarrassed I spent the money that I did in the past.. :Smile_sad:

Edited by Wulfgarn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,658
[GWG]
Members
6,363 posts
4 minutes ago, Wulfgarn said:

You paid money.

 

Working as intended.  :Smile_sad:

Permanent camo on two tier 8  ships, and I am up the line towards the New Orleans and Monarch......    I'll kick in $3. 

Pride is one thing.  Economics is something entirely different. 

Addition:  Just wanted to show folks it works before they spend something.

 

Edited by AVR_Project

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,820
Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles
1 minute ago, AVR_Project said:

Permanent camo on two tier 8  ships, and I am up the line towards the New Orleans and Monarch......    I'll kick in $3. 

Pride is one thing.  Economics is something entirely different. 

Totally agree since you only needed one.

 

The poor souls that have to pay $16+ though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,658
[GWG]
Members
6,363 posts

And I got some real pretty Valentines camo......

Gee I'm so excited to put that on my Lexington and show it off.  Probably get team-killed at spawn.

Sept_27_17_NoToaster_I.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supertester
198 posts
23,760 battles

Did they end the supercontainer for playing in a T10 ship also? Was going to spend some free XP tonight and get a T10 before the deadline.

This wasn't even an announced patch / downtime, was it? I can't find anything about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
233
[NGA-S]
Beta Testers
1,103 posts
4,952 battles

I thought it was lame that you had to do the collection to get the 2yr flag.  The flag should have been a gift for sticking around this long.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×