You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
The_Old_Dog

Operations Scenarios Rewards

8 comments in this topic

[-OPS-]
[-OPS-]
Members
90 posts

Hello,   maybe I am missing something... but with the number of operations that I play, I should have a LOT of 10  pt captains..maybe I am missing something.. my belief is that by gaining stars and the TEAM going to victory, everyone on the team should gain the reward?   Today I played killer whale,, 4 stars and a victory,,no notification of a 10 pt captain, and I dont have an unassigned one...    thus my question is:   should I have gotten a 10 pt US captain for this victory?     

thanks!!

shot-17_09.27_10_57.00-0296.thumb.jpg.f794b58378e6ff9bb87fe0fa231b6f32.jpg

[_RNG_]
Beta Testers
313 posts
11,319 battles

Each star Reward is awarded once per account.   ex: Reward for 1 Star  is claimed, even if you do 1 or more star you wont get the first one again.  So i you get the 5 stars, you wont have those special rewards anymore.    that is how i understand it.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
21,690 posts
15,406 battles

You get each reward only once so people don't go around farming 10 point captains.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,919 posts
1,564 battles
Just now, drghost69 said:

Each star Reward is awarded once per account.   ex: Reward for 1 Star  is claimed, even if you do 1 or more star you wont get the first one again.  So i you get the 5 stars, you wont have those special rewards anymore.    that is how i understand it.

This is correct, only *one* of each award ever.  Not every time the operations are featured.  Someone suggested to Pigeon_of_War that perhaps there should be a smaller award for successive completions - maybe that'll happen eventually but for now, your reward for completing operations is the XP and silver, just like any other battle.

[TBW]
Members
8,242 posts
15,011 battles

You only get the reward once for each scenario. They are great for farming credits. I am sure the new scenarios will offer more rewards but they may not be the same.