You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mark_in_missouri

Oil

5 comments in this topic

Members
21 posts
30,726 battles

The recent update introduced oil as a resource. I guess its mostly for use, if you're in a clan, to build your buildings at a naval base.  Am not in a clan so may it be used for anything else?  How do I know how much "oil" I have in my account?  Thanks. 

[_RNG_]
Beta Testers
313 posts
11,321 battles

Hi, 

if you are not in a clan, you dont earn Oil at all.   For now, even in a clan you cant see your Personal gain of oil but it will be available later on.

[TWFT]
Members
1,118 posts
32,554 battles

If you are in a clan you can click on your clan tag next to "profile" while in port.  Use the arrow down to show all the members in your clan, the first field will show how much oil you have earned for the clan and will show you what place in the clan you are in regards to oil production. 

I highly suggest you join a clan or start one.  The interaction and the div potential really make it worth while.     :Smile_honoring:

Members
512 posts
7,657 battles
On 9/27/2017 at 8:24 AM, drghost69 said:

Hi, 

if you are not in a clan, you dont earn Oil at all.   For now, even in a clan you cant see your Personal gain of oil but it will be available later on.

But you can.  Look at the member stats on your clan tab

[_RNG_]
Beta Testers
313 posts
11,321 battles
20 hours ago, Shnoze_Shmon said:

But you can.  Look at the member stats on your clan tab

I was not very clear on what I meant to say. It was more about personaly "All time" oil hoarding i was refering to.  Ex You are in a clan, you can see what you have yes, but if you leave and join another clan, your score drops back to zero but  you still have Personal Oil Value accumulated globally not just the amount you did in new clan.     Sometimes my head it looks clear but my fingers dont match what i think lol