You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hawkra

2 year aniversary special ended a day early?

7 comments in this topic

Members
14 posts
4,980 battles

i and so far another have not gotten any of the aniversary achieves today after the little update.. i need just 2 more mission briefing and hunting the hunters..   using extras to finish the group.. but the ones that i normally can get extras..  not seeing the achieve..  should have gotten eat it toaster.. and foes way past their prime.. but nothing..  that would have taken care of one of the 2 i needed..  another person has made mention of the issue as well and has sent in a ticket. anyone else seeing this? or is it a bug that is hitting only a few?

Supertester
4,132 posts
4,302 battles

Patch says

Completed and removed WoWS Second Anniversary event
While the Anniversary Event ends September 27, you'll still have until Sept. 28, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET) to pick up Anniversary Containers and earn the Anniversary achievements and collection items. 

Might be accidental removal :shrug:

Edited by Cruiser_Noshiro

Members
14 posts
4,980 battles

o great.. yup end it early to force people to buy the crates

sigh.. 

and me with no extra in my bank account

[RST]
Members
422 posts
8,945 battles

Saw it was ending yesterday and picked up my 2 duplicates to finish it off.  Would have been nice to have more notice of end date.  The notes for the patch do seem to indicate an extra day to complete, so my guess is WG will make it right if you can show you would have earned the needed duplicates (ie: you need 2 achievements and so you have screen shots showing you would have been awarded the achievements, I'm guessing they will award it to you--after all what are they out to grant it, but to deny it they lose some customer loyalty).

[CIAO]
Beta Testers
43 posts
13,844 battles

I know that event has ended.  My issue is that I'm missing one collection item and hav double-digit number of duplicates as of last night.  Was the conversion to happen automatically or is this a button I was supposed to hit?

thanksin advance for your assistance