You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GoldPile

What I got out of 7 Supercontainers (now 8)

27 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Supertester
1,852 posts
7,254 battles

Here they are in order:

Spoiler

vtzMV4m.png

b8TUCAq.png

5Ai5TBD.png

6QmrQ9k.png

VIpGAqY.png

PGXe8Cs.png

wJbu0hq.png

One is not like the others.

Bonus Supercontainer from today:

Spoiler

GlzAPB9.png

Edited by GoldPile
  • Cool 1

Members
2,255 posts

Lucky... Still never got a single ship from a SC... Just opened 2 today and got another mod and 50 useless camos. 

Funny thing is, out of all the billions of mods I got... Never once did I get AA or damage control mod. It's always hydro, followed by spotter.

[SALVO]
Members
22,421 posts
22,859 battles

Sigh.  Yet another player who gets a premium ship out of a supercontainer.  I have YET to get a premium ship out of a SC.  It's getting frigging annoying.

As a related aside, what happens if the underlying code picks a prem ship for you but it turns out that you already have it?  Does it give you another prem ship you don't have?  Does it give you the value of the first premium ship in credits or gold?  Or does it just "respin the SC lotto when" as it were and start the process from scratch?

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,380 posts
12,909 battles

FREE SHIPS and 100 HYDRA signals, OH YEAH BABY, congratulation. I will sure abused those hydra

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

Members
4,889 posts
8,152 battles
3 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Sigh.  Yet another player who gets a premium ship out of a supercontainer.  I have YET to get a premium ship out of a SC.  It's getting frigging annoying.

Most people don't get ships in SCs - the vast majority.

Members
1,091 posts
4,681 battles

I'd bought a few of the Santa packages and got a bunch of ships, but not what I really wanted. Then a Gremmy fell out of the last container I earned in 2016. Happy, happy, joy, joy. 

[SCCC]
Members
1,137 posts
8,080 battles

100 Bismarck flags and the hydro mod is pretty good. Only bad thing you got was a spotter plane mod, nice luck!

• Cool 1

[NEMO]
Members
809 posts
8,221 battles
11 minutes ago, DingBat said:

I'd bought a few of the Santa packages and got a bunch of ships, but not what I really wanted. Then a Gremmy fell out of the last container I earned in 2016. Happy, happy, joy, joy. 

I decided to buy one last set of (5? 6?) santa crates last year before they went out of the prem shop and got both the Nikolai and Gremy out of it. I was ecstatic!

Edited by Thraxian

[O_O]
Members
5,595 posts
12,708 battles

Christmas Crates for cash don't count.  Santa definitely tweaked the payouts in those.  I didn't sell the farm and still got Ishizuchi (x2), Sims, Anshan and Arizona (and 90 days premium time :Smile_great:).  I think these were a huge success.  I do think they gave out a few too many Nikolai's and Gremy's...even though I DID NOT get my precious Gremy...:-(

A standard super container, however, has netted me zero ships and zero premium time.  :Smile_sad:  I have gotten several of the 'special upgrades' (x2 Defensive AA Fire Mod 1 , Smoke Generator Mod 1, Surveillance Radar Mod 1), a bunch of gaudy orange and red camo, and a crap ton of signal flags (some of which were not unwelcome).  For a SUPER container, however, I would like to see a chunk of doubloons (more than 1k, please), premium time (30 days+ would be stellar), premium ships (of course), x50+ of special signal flags (even Wyvern since I have Mighty MO), etc.  Ya know, the good stuff.  Super containers are already super rare, don't make them 'meh' when I finally get one!

Edited by desmo_2

[LOU1]
Members
3,811 posts
10,407 battles
26 minutes ago, Crucis said:

As a related aside, what happens if the underlying code picks a prem ship for you but it turns out that you already have it?  Does it give you another prem ship you don't have?  Does it give you the value of the first premium ship in credits or gold?  Or does it just "respin the SC lotto when" as it were and start the process from scratch?

Around the time of the Santa boxes, it was explained that if RNG picked a ship you had, it gave you another premium ship.  If you had all of the available ones from containers, you got the equivalent in doubloons for the ship originally selected.

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,380 posts
12,909 battles

Troll purpose ONLY

I am very close to getting 2 SC from the 3rd yamato mission! I will channel all the Forces that available and see if it POP out with PREMIUM SHIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

let me win some premium ships for all the FORCES already, LOL

pls pls pls pls pls

[O_O]
Members
5,595 posts
12,708 battles
19 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

I am very close to getting 2 SC from the 3rd yamato mission! I will channel all the Forces that available and see if it POP out with PREMIUM SHIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I completed the 3rd stage of Yamamoto and collected my two super containers.  What I got:

100 Juliet Charlie signal flags;

100 Juliet Charlie signal flags.

:cap_wander_2: 

At least I won't go *boom* for a while...

Edited by desmo_2

[SALVO]
Members
22,421 posts
22,859 battles
28 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Around the time of the Santa boxes, it was explained that if RNG picked a ship you had, it gave you another premium ship.  If you had all of the available ones from containers, you got the equivalent in doubloons for the ship originally selected.

Thanks for the answer, ExOne.

[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,380 posts
12,909 battles
10 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

At least I won't go *boom* for a while...

the RNGodness said that you had too many premium ships already ......... need to give the chances to other players - ex ME ME ME ME ME and myself

ok I am done with trolling about SC, I go to my corner and cry, I mean meditated

[5IN]
Supertester
2,054 posts
9,692 battles

Thats kind of funny.. . I also got a Mutsu from a 2nd BD super container.  Not sure when or if I'll play it.  Maybe someday.

B

[PROJX]
Members
1,041 posts
21,326 battles

Congrats on the Mutsu! The SCs are a nice touch by WG for the Yamamoto Campaign & Anniversary T10 play awards.  

I was pretty happy with my own SCs w/ the Cammos, Premium days, some of the upgrade modules & a Prinz Eugen (I enjoyed & kept the Hipper so I may swap the two to free an extra port slot to keep an additional space reserved for the new Pan-Asian line).

[R-F2]
Beta Testers
875 posts
14,840 battles

I hoped for a ship but had like 4*50 xp camos , some stupid flags, and that special consumable. A bit sad but 200 xp camo is 200xp CAMO. Time to grind up unpopular sips.

Alpha Tester
2,432 posts
4 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Christmas Crates for cash don't count.  Santa definitely tweaked the payouts in those.  I didn't sell the farm and still got Ishizuchi (x2), Sims, Anshan and Arizona (and 90 days premium time :Smile_great:).  I think these were a huge success.  I do think they gave out a few too many Nikolai's and Gremy's...even though I DID NOT get my precious Gremy...:-(

I think Santa crates are more worthwhile than supercontainers, though I only bought two of the cheapest option and neither were premium ships. Wonder what were the odds of getting the Imperator Nikolai? More importantly, will those odds remain the same this Christmas, assuming the Santa crates return?

Also, my reward for owning Montana. Only my second premium ship to ever come from a SC (my first being Blyskawica). Garbage ship, but better than a useless special upgrade. Too bad T5 is not allowed in operations anymore. :Smile_Default:

46kg7AF.jpg

Members
190 posts
4,118 battles
4 hours ago, Fuyukaze said:

Meantime, i don't even have the draw of luck to receive a SC.

B_WaS73U8AAAg9l.jpg

Yeah.. I got a few in the first month or two after they released, then hadn't gotten any despite always picking the option that's supposed to have increased chance of supercontainers until about two days ago when I got two supercontainers in a row (I think one was part of the event, right?)  In those two supercontainers I got flags.. If I wanted flags I'd have just taken the flag crates.  I've never gotten a ship from supercontainers. Just flags and mods.

[H_]
Members
602 posts
10,493 battles

Got an SC last night, 1st one in many many months under the "more credits" choice of containers.. Got 100 "India Delta" flags.. and although not a ship, doubloons, premium time, or any of that really great stuff, they will come in handy.