Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Siegewolf

OK what am I missing?

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
754 posts
9,511 battles

Probably right in front of me but I have tried completing all the prerequisites again and no luck.  Its frustrating not being able to finish the mission.  Most likely staring me in the face so any suggestions welcome (especially if you ran into the same thing).

temp.png

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,459 posts
22,994 battles

You miss the 3 flooding.

[PSP]
Members
9,775 posts

If you are having a hard time with the flooding and don't have a torpedo ship handy just ram the enemy -- you will usually cause flooding every time.

Edited by Snargfargle

[RLGN]
Members
11,745 posts
20,723 battles
4 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

If you are having a hard time with the flooding and don't have a torpedo ship handy just ram the enemy -- you will cause flooding every time is your ships are matched in size

Pretty much... Or just stalk someone in the right destroyer and knife them in the back; pretty much any of the T5 DDs are capable of it, if used properly...

...but then I've had lots of practice sneaking up on people, sometimes using nothing more than some dirt speck that's hard to see on the mini-map, so maybe I just think it's easier than it really is....

Beta Testers
754 posts
9,511 battles

Ah, thanks for the reply.  The problem wasn't I was having an issue with the mission items.  I did go back and performed each item but the mission didn't complete , but in any event off I go to try again.  Thanks again.

[PROJX]
Members
1,041 posts
21,326 battles

It's likely either the flooding or citadel sub-task that is not complete.  The UI status bar is a problem (imho) because it shows a completed sub-task when only one of the two tasks are complete, but doesn't indicate which is complete & which is not.  You should be able to complete the mission by getting a few more citadels or floods w/o repeating the other sub-tasks.

Sign in to follow this