Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KalishniKat

Fraternal Order Of Police Clan Recruiting

3 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
10,469 battles

Fraternal Order of Police [COPS] clan looking for any law enforcement, firefighters, EMS or other first responders who would like to join up. Pretty casual bunch who realize this is just a game and a way to burn off some stress from the day. Shoot me a message and let me know if you're interested.

[O_O]
Members
5,595 posts
12,708 battles

Interesting.

I don't typically play while logged into a voice chat.  Is that a problem?

I don't typically like to be told when to play...I play when I can.  Is that a problem?

I don't like being told how much to play (although I don't think it would be an issue).  Is that a problem?

How many members so far?

I have been a State Trooper for almost 22 years (9 on SWAT entry team), and a state corrections officer for 2 years before that.  I did 6 in the Navy.  I assume that satisfies the main requirement...

I'm cranky, cynical, anti-social (unless you breach my inner circle), grumpy, conservative with libertarian leanings, and don't mind reminding everyone about all of the above.

I don't even know if I want to be in a clan.

Oh, and get off my lawn.

How is that for selling myself? :Smile-angry:

Edited by desmo_2

[PSP]
Members
1,332 posts
10,469 battles
18 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Interesting.

I don't typically play while logged into a voice chat.  Is that a problem?

I don't typically like to be told when to play...I play when I can.  Is that a problem?

I don't like being told how much to play (although I don't think it would be an issue).  Is that a problem?

How many members so far?

I have been a State Trooper for almost 22 years (9 on SWAT entry team), and a state corrections officer for 2 years before that.  I did 6 in the Navy.  I assume that satisfies the main requirement...

I'm cranky, cynical, anti-social (unless you breach my inner circle), grumpy, conservative with libertarian leanings, and don't mind reminding everyone about all of the above.

I don't even know if I want to be in a clan.

Oh, and get off my lawn.

How is that for selling myself? :Smile-angry:

You are actually a perfect fit. We don't voice chat. We play when we want. We play how we want.  32 years retired police officer, our other members also LEO. Main reason I think we're in this so called clan is the navy base perks we get from the new oil system. 

Sign in to follow this