You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Dimitri_Br

Wows Crash (Error 0xC0000005)

9 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
303 battles

Boa Tarde, estou tendo esse erro em meu jogo desde domingo(24/09/2017), procurei sobre e em vários tópicos vi comentários de que esse erro está frequente depois da ultima atualização, enfim eu gostaria de saber como faço para resolver ou se alguém poderia me ajudar, sou novato no jogo e não tenho muita experiência na área de TI.

obs: Possuo TeamSpeak 3 e Discord para contato.

está anexada a print da mensagem do erro, desde já muito agradecido, Dimitri_Br o7.

Captura de Tela (3).png

[XBRTC]
Members
208 posts
8,509 battles

I had tried a number of the suggested fixes, but the only thing that has ever worked for me with this issue has been to delete and re-install after a patch. 3 out of the last 5 updates have done this for me, but after the re-installation I never get that again.

• Cool 1

Members
4 posts
303 battles

@SteveStevenson,

I uninstalled the same yesterday, it took a lot of time, my internet is low around 540kbps, after all, 
after deleting the game and reinstalling again and the error continued, I do not know if it has something to do, 
but I played the game normally before Sunday, if I'm not mistaken, I played for 3 days and the error started out of nowhere, 
I'm getting frustrated, even being a beginner I already addicted to this game, and I have a lot of desire to play for hours,
 but knowing that if I enter the game I will fall in the middle of the match, then kind of discouraged. 
I also saw in a Brazilian topic where the guy said that the error started after he played with cruisers (ship) in the game, 
according to him, normally played with another category.
If I send a ticket to WG, will they respond quickly to how to solve this or give me some tips?
 Anyway, if you know anything else please tell me, thanks in advance, Dimitri_Br o7

Edited by Dimitri_Br

[XBRTC]
Members
208 posts
8,509 battles

I would screenshot the error and submit a help ticket. The delete and reinstall worked for me each time, no one else's solutions seemed to work. I'm sorry it didn't work for you, I hope they get you fixed soon.

• Cool 1

Members
4 posts
303 battles
On 27/09/2017 at 10:48 AM, SteveStevenson said:

I would screenshot the error and submit a help ticket. The delete and reinstall worked for me each time, no one else's solutions seemed to work. I'm sorry it didn't work for you, I hope they get you fixed soon.

yesterday I formatted the computer and downloaded the game again, 
and still the error still persist, finally thanks for the help and I'm abandoning the game, 
it's impossible to play,thankful Dimitri_Br o7
  • Cool 1

[XBRTC]
Members
208 posts
8,509 battles

That's terrible. I hope that you can find a way around it. The support center here has always been prompt with responses to my problems, even if they haven't been able to solve them.

Good luck, I hope you can enjoy the game again.

Members
21 posts
11,968 battles

In another thread it suggested to un-install that Beta game updater/launcher and start WOW right from the WOW folder. I did this and now I do not get that memory leak error any more. I just don't know  what is going to need to be done when the next update is deployed . We will see.

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
339 posts
4,475 battles

Go into your wows folder and delete preferences.xml wows will make a new one this had worked for me till the latest patch now i crash 1 game to 4-5 crazhes if i can,t find a fix i will have to take a break from this.

This isz another fix for this in another thread going to try it later will let post if it works.

Update; used some of the fixes from above link and played 5 gamez then it lunched in port so improved but will keep working on it(going to downgrade to dx9 next) win 10 won,t allow DEP exception for wows