Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

UI is wonky wonkified borked and aother things too

2 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
11,063 posts

Tater-tot laptop. Running your modpack to reduce graphic load. The UI is so wonky - it's the only word I can think of to describe it - it bounces about. Here's what I mean. 

The detail data - numbers, text - is delayed about a 1/4 to 1/2 second from the screen rotation. Rapid movements left or right result in the info floating about... It NEVER used to be like this, honest. And I've been running the modpack for a long time. 

It's strange... every time you guys say you are optimizing the graphics and there will be no impact, there always is an impact. And it rarely gets addressed let alone fixed. I'm saving for a new machine - but this strikes me as a coding issue more than a graphics issue. Why? It never did it before, now it does it in spades. Machine's the same machine. 

Man... I miss the old days of tight, clean, crisp running programs. Just an opine. TIAFYC

• Cool 1

[PLPTE]
Members
493 posts
6,886 battles

You do realize that WG have ZERO obligation to make their coding changes compatible with mod packs, right?  If they made improvements to the vanilla client, then they are not lying when they say "we are optimizing the graphics and there will be no impact."

Sign in to follow this