You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DEADLY_BEAST

CARRIERS ARE SO UNBALANCED

16 comments in this topic

[U571]
Members
80 posts
18,085 battles

FIRST THE KAGA GOING AGAINST THE SAIPAN THE STRIKE PLANES OF THE SAIPAN ARE TEIR 9 PLANES AND THE PLAYERS USING KAGA HAS NO CHANCE AGAINST THESE PLANES SAME THING WITH EVERY OTHER CARRIER PLAYED AGAINST THIS CARRIER THE PLANES ARE TO HIGH OF LEVEL FOR THIS SHIPTEIR NINE PLANES BELONG WITH TEIR SHIPS NOT TEIR 7 AND THE UPTEIRED WHEN U PLAY THE ENTERPRISE OR KAGA MOST SHIPS YOU PLAY AGAINST ARE TEIR 9 SHIPS AND PLANES ARE SHOT DOWN BEFORE THEY GET CLOSE TO THE DROP ZONE IF IT WASNT FOR THE MISSION I WOULDNT NEVER PLAY CARRIERS I HATE THESE SHIPS THEY ARE COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY THEY HAVE BEEN NERFED AND TAKEN AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL DESIGNS SUPPORT EFFORTS OF WARFARE PERIOD THE SO CALLED GENIUS THAT THOUGHT OF THIS SHOULD BE FIRED AND THEN MAQDE TO BE PLAYED CARRIERS TO SEE HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS WITH THERE SO CALLED GREAT IDEAS IT MAY SOUND GOOD ON PAPER BUT TIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS GAME THEN THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE ANYTYPE OF NERFING OF SHIPS AND PLANES ALIKE FOR ANY TYPE OF WARGAME NOONE IN THE RIGHT MIND SET WOULD EVER MAKE A SHIP WEAKER IN REAL WORLD OF WARFARE YOU BE CHARGE WITH TREASON AND THEN PUT TO DEATH I UNDERSTAND THIS IS A GAME BUT NOONE WOULD EVER MAKE SOMETHING WEAKER TO CHANGE GAME PLAY THAT IS THE BIGGEST MORONIC IDEA IF EVER A IDEA WOULD BE STUPID THAT IS IT IN A NUT SHELL LET PLAYERS USE SKILL SET TO DETERMINE GAME PLAY BUT NOT MAKING SHIPS STATS WEAKER AND SLOWER,I HAVE BOUGHT AND BUILT OVER 20 SHIPS IN THIS GAME AND MOST OF THEM I WOULDNT NEVER EVER BUILT WITH THE DESIGNS OF THEM AS THEY ARE THEY HAVE BEEN CHANGED OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS TO THE WORST YOUVE TAKEN AWAY WHAT MADE THESE SHIPS FUN AND CHALLENGING AWAY FROM BATTLE AND REMOVED ANY SKILL LEVEL AT SAME TIME WITH THE CHANGES OF NERFING SHIPS CHANGING THE VELOCITY OF THE GUNS AND THE RANGE THEY SHOT THE DETECTION RANGES OF TORPS AND THE DETECTION RANGES OF SHIPS,BY DOING THIS YOU REMOVED TEAMWORK AS A WHOLE BATTLES ARE WON BY TEAMWORK AND MOST PLAYERS NOW DONT ARE FOR TEAMWORK BECAUSE OF THE CHANGES MAKES MOST PLAYERS RUN AND HIDE BEHIND ISLANDS TIL TOWARDS THE END OF BATTLE THEN THEY COME OUT TO PLAY,THE GAME HAS GOTTEN VERY FRUSTRATING LATELY AND IF IT WASNT FOR MY CLAN AND ME SUPPORTING THEM I WOULDNT PLAY THAT MUCH WE PURCHASE SHIPS FOR THE PREMIUM OUTPUT THEY GIVE US FOR THAT ADVANTAGE BUT WHEN THEY ARE CHANGE AFTER OUR PURCHASES IT IS JUST WRONG AND FRUSTRATING.

Edited by DEADLY_BEAST

[NLIST]
Beta Testers
1,500 posts
14,137 battles

Wall of text:  Check

All Caps:  Check

No punctuation:  Check

Incoherent:  Check

Entitled:  Check

Rage Filled:  Check

Looks like we have a winner for "Quality Poster of the Year" .....

• Cool 4

[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,326 posts
9,171 battles

Thankyou OP for the opportunity to advertize the benefits of calmly consuming popcorn in the face of absurdity.

POPCORN - Clan WARS ready

tZm0J19.gif

is excited (no really) to announce openings in its World of Warships [POP] clan !

Active several days per week

All time zones
Willing to learn and improve gameplay
English and French speakers welcome

Polite and well mannered

Fun and fairplay

18+ 

extra information : 

Participation in competitive and cooperative gameplay is encouraged
Popcorn promotes fairplay and respect for opponents

Popcorn aims to bring a smile to both PvP and PvE

Feel free to /pm me for any questions/ or speak to one of our recruiters : not_acceptable & Stauffenberg44 

Or visit us at our Discord comms server.

We are in the process of setting up our POPCORN clan wars team - if you feel you can contribute, in both participation and attitude, we would be delighted to speak with you

EXTRA EXTRA !!!!! POPCORN has only 2 highly desirable vacancies left, get your pom poms now! Apply and recieve a free cat gif, even if your application is refused!

[CTF38]
Members
4,517 posts
13,106 battles
43 minutes ago, DEADLY_BEAST said:

FIRST THE KAGA GOING AGAINST THE SAIPAN THE STRIKE PLANES OF THE SAIPAN ARE TEIR 9 PLANES AND THE PLAYERS USING KAGA HAS NO CHANCE AGAINST THESE PLANES SAME THING WITH EVERY OTHER CARRIER PLAYED AGAINST THIS CARRIER THE PLANES ARE TO HIGH OF LEVEL FOR THIS SHIPTEIR NINE PLANES BELONG WITH TEIR SHIPS NOT TEIR 7 AND THE UPTEIRED WHEN U PLAY THE ENTERPRISE OR KAGA MOST SHIPS YOU PLAY AGAINST ARE TEIR 9 SHIPS AND PLANES ARE SHOT DOWN BEFORE THEY GET CLOSE TO THE DROP ZONE IF IT WASNT FOR THE MISSION I WOULDNT NEVER PLAY CARRIERS I HATE THESE SHIPS THEY ARE COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY THEY HAVE BEEN NERFED AND TAKEN AWAY FROM THE ORIGINAL DESIGNS SUPPORT EFFORTS OF WARFARE PERIOD THE SO CALLED GENIUS THAT THOUGHT OF THIS SHOULD BE FIRED AND THEN MAQDE TO BE PLAYED CARRIERS TO SEE HOW FRUSTRATING IT IS WITH THERE SO CALLED GREAT IDEAS IT MAY SOUND GOOD ON PAPER BUT TIL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS GAME THEN THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE ANYTYPE OF NERFING OF SHIPS AND PLANES ALIKE FOR ANY TYPE OF WARGAME NOONE IN THE RIGHT MIND SET WOULD EVER MAKE A SHIP WEAKER IN REAL WORLD OF WARFARE YOU BE CHARGE WITH TREASON AND THEN PUT TO DEATH I UNDERSTAND THIS IS A GAME BUT NOONE WOULD EVER MAKE SOMETHING WEAKER TO CHANGE GAME PLAY THAT IS THE BIGGEST MORONIC IDEA IF EVER A IDEA WOULD BE STUPID THAT IS IT IN A NUT SHELL LET PLAYERS USE SKILL SET TO DETERMINE GAME PLAY BUT NOT MAKING SHIPS STATS WEAKER AND SLOWER,I HAVE BOUGHT AND BUILT OVER 20 SHIPS IN THIS GAME AND MOST OF THEM I WOULDNT NEVER EVER BUILT WITH THE DESIGNS OF THEM AS THEY ARE THEY HAVE BEEN CHANGED OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS TO THE WORST YOUVE TAKEN AWAY WHAT MADE THESE SHIPS FUN AND CHALLENGING AWAY FROM BATTLE AND REMOVED ANY SKILL LEVEL AT SAME TIME WITH THE CHANGES OF NERFING SHIPS CHANGING THE VELOCITY OF THE GUNS AND THE RANGE THEY SHOT THE DETECTION RANGES OF TORPS AND THE DETECTION RANGES OF SHIPS,BY DOING THIS YOU REMOVED TEAMWORK AS A WHOLE BATTLES ARE WON BY TEAMWORK AND MOST PLAYERS NOW DONT ARE FOR TEAMWORK BECAUSE OF THE CHANGES MAKES MOST PLAYERS RUN AND HIDE BEHIND ISLANDS TIL TOWARDS THE END OF BATTLE THEN THEY COME OUT TO PLAY,THE GAME HAS GOTTEN VERY FRUSTRATING LATELY AND IF IT WASNT FOR MY CLAN AND ME SUPPORTING THEM I WOULDNT PLAY THAT MUCH WE PURCHASE SHIPS FOR THE PREMIUM OUTPUT THEY GIVE US FOR THAT ADVANTAGE BUT WHEN THEY ARE CHANGE AFTER OUR PURCHASES IT IS JUST WRONG AND FRUSTRATING.

Can you really scream this without taking a breath?

Did you study English in school?

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles

As I understand the lack of grammar and punctuation. I could translate it but I won't. :cap_book:

Basically op needs to play passive and ignore the team when down tiered in Kaga or Enterprise, works for me.

[PEACH]
Beta Testers
397 posts
10,397 battles

Look carriers are hard to play.  You have way to much salt. Saipan isn't balanced, but I've seen many people utterly be terrible at playing her and lose to other carriers. The UI for Carriers is really terrible. As for your wall of text, I didn't read it. Good Job on explaining your rant with the title though.19511173_1626799220686160_783596203607764939_n.jpg.a886c3660f7f72d55efd271550ae13ca.jpg