You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
justdags

(UWE) solo player clan let us get oil benefits

9 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
364 posts
5,348 battles

Greetings Captains,

I am Commander justdags, a semi competent player from the days of closed Beta to the present. I am looking for members for my Clan UWE (United World Empire) 

1.) This is primarily a single player clan, meaning you will never be pressured to take part in ANY activity (inviting one another to a division or to take part in clan battle is perfectly acceptable as long as there is not any pressure involved)

2.) There is no minimum activity requirement this is only a game, life takes priority (I myself just had my first child so believe me I know this to be true) if you want to have a chance at benefiting from the small bonuses a clan base can offer but can only play a game now and then you are as welcome here as anyone else.

3.)  Required skill level: knowledge of how to start the game, providing you have obtained this prerequisite you're skilled enough to join. 

4.) player disposition: we are looking for friendly players who would be willing to help any any new people out. please do not spam requests.

5.) Clan resources: Being that each upgrade to the clan base takes a significant amount of Oil we will (to the best of our ability) Have some form of poll on what to upgrade next and majority wins please keep in mind that we hope to unlock beneficial upgrades first. 

Facebook group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/120396078660705/

[WOLF4]
Members
205 posts
6,567 battles

I would recommend your 1st clan upgrade be to increase its clan size by +10; this will increase greater revenue with a larger member base in the long run. After that, you should do your polls. That's my two cents.

[DWB]
Members
5 posts
5,805 battles

hi i my name is christos and i read  your post and agree.

So i want to be in your clan. I will applie in the game.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,499 posts
21,834 battles

As a member of a solo player clan, I want to caution you about players who join and don't contribute much oil to the operation. There are many in our clan who in a week (or more) have only gotten 20 oils. You might want to say if you are going to join, you need to contribute X amount of oil a week. The upgrades cost a lot of oil, everyone needs to put something in the pot.