You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GreyFox78659

moderator attention please lock thread reviews posters

59 comments in this topic

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles

Graf Zeppelin owner's list of grievances 

0.    Do you really need to keep testing? A lot of owners have come to the conclusion a simple fighter buff and AP timing change would of fix most of the complaints. Deep water torpedoes aren't really necessary could of been added later.
    0.    Will you punish those that harass owners of Graf Zeppelin in game? A simple don't do that won't be enough. Give a place to submit screen shots and ban them is that to much to ask?
    0.    Will you reinstate punishment for iChase and other CC for inciting if nothing else by omission harassment of Graf Zeppelin owners?
    0.    As it is no longer a finished product will you demand a take of all Graf Zeppelin reviews negative or positive? They are no longer valid reviews anymore why are they allowed to stand?
    0.    Will you muzzle Content Contributors in regards to Graf Zeppelin to stop further harassment of players that own the ship? It's in testing again and at this point shouldn't  be talked about especially by the people that started this mess.
    0.    Will stop the black out of Graf Zeppelin and allow the market to decide her fate? If she is she is bad and won't sell as good. Right people are being punished by not being able to buy it because of a small amount of the community was upset over literally nothing and some have even admited that it wasn't that bad after all.
    0.    Until this grievances are addressed I will no longer be buying premium ships from Wargaming and I am seeking a refund for Graf Zeppelin. Not because it is broken but because of how this affair has been handled to date.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[PEACH]
Beta Testers
397 posts
10,356 battles

Wow. Did you not learn from the previous post?  I think you really need to rethink your opinions and find facts to base them on. Also post the sources for your "facts".

IChase said he didn't want to rejoin the CC program and really doesn't need people speaking for him on that matter. 

onlymomonow.gif

Edited by TheRadicalMomo

Members
2,620 posts
7,715 battles

Data collection and analysis takes time, WG will test her until they are confident and happy with how she and her loadouts perform.

Reviews and critiques are out of WGs control... that is like a restaurant demanding retractions of bad reviews because they are testing a new menu. They should stand as a reminder to WG to not repeat this SNAFU.

As stated in your last thread: CCs are not WG employees and thus WG does not have the right to "muzzle" them sp long as they dont break their NDA or TOS.

Ichase is not a CC and does his own things now, so you cant really punish him or anyone else For making a bad review of the ship, i have seen nothing from any CC that constitutes incitementor Harassment.

WG has actually handled this quite well.... they have offered refunds and apologised unreservedly.

*drops mic*

uJSBZRe.png

• Cool 3

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles

No at this point it's a vegan at McDonald's guilting a customer for ordering a Big Mac.

Reviewers are limited to a third party forum rarely do they stand in the lobby and give a review. If they are here they are in your lobby.

Also they never hold up pick sign or even suggest their readers get a refund. iChase did that and demanded the cook be fired for serving animal protein. If a real critic did that the media wouldn't give him and restaurants would ban him.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[PEACH]
Beta Testers
397 posts
10,356 battles

http://shipcomrade.com/news/346/not-a-premium-ship-review.html 

refund.JPG.96731d688aff1c77eed532205c1b6651.JPG-LittleWhiteMouse  

Do you want them to stand on a street corner demanding people get a refund?    

Please stop bringing up iChase, he wants to make videos that he wants to make and it's in the past now. Him and wargaming are at an understanding. Now if you're quite done trolling. I'd like for you to apologize for saying that my friends and wargaming community family should be muzzled. 

Momoyandere.thumb.png.7b4a62241a9a70f2b7f752986dee18e0.png

• Cool 1

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles

Apparently no one does? Last I check this was directed at WG its self. At this point if you don't work for for WG you would technically be trolling. 

So please troll on make keep proving my point.

Edited by GreyFox78659

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
4,477 posts
10,386 battles
24 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

0.    Do you really need to keep testing? A lot of owners have come to the conclusion a simple fighter buff and AP timing change would of fix most of the complaints. Deep water torpedoes aren't really necessary could of been added later.
    0.    Will you punish those that harass owners of Graf Zeppelin in game? A simple don't do that won't be enough. Give a place to submit screen shots and ban them is that to much to ask?
    0.    Will you reinstate punishment for iChase and other CC for inciting if nothing else by omission harassment of Graf Zeppelin owners?
    0.    As it is no longer a finished product will you demand a take of all Graf Zeppelin reviews negative or positive? They are no longer valid reviews anymore why are they allowed to stand?
    0.    Will you muzzle Content Contributors in regards to Graf Zeppelin to stop further harassment of players that own the ship? It's in testing again and at this point shouldn't  be talked about especially by the people that started this mess.
    0.    Will stop the black out of Graf Zeppelin and allow the market to decide her fate? If she is she is bad and won't sell as good. Right people are being punished by not being able to buy it because of a small amount of the community was upset over literally nothing and some have even admited that it wasn't that bad after all.
    0.    Until this grievances are addressed I will no longer be buying premium ships from Wargaming and I am seeking a refund for Graf Zeppelin. Not because it is broken but because of how this affair has been handled to date.

0-1. It's not just about GZ owners. It's about BALANCE. It's what's fair for EVERYONE. It's about what they want the ship to be vs what it currently is. The AP bombs are overkill, and they really should not stay unless we nerf it and E's AP bombs, because released as is, it's liable to draw out more cries for AA buffs that hurt all the other CV's. I don't think it should get the deep water torps either, GZ should just be the best damn DD hunter in game, and a pain to some of the cruisers too, relying on the fact it has the most accurate DB's in game to score the hits to start fires on BB's so they burn. After all, the GZ was meant more as a Commerce Raider/CR support ship, it was really meant to deal with DD's, maybe cruiser and merchant ships.

0-1b: The Bf-109E, which is what the Bf-109T really is, for starters should be closer to tier 6 as it is, 7 is a stretch at best, 8 is flat out an insult to any other country that this 1938 vintage plane is on par with their later war endeavors. The fact that the damned Stuka is tier 8 still is enough of an insult and should be dropped at least a tier. I had to do the math, GZ has hanger space to accommodate as many planes as the tier x ships, pure hangar space, not counting if they added a deck park. It should be like similar ships and have lower tier planes with higher reserves, maybe increase her number of fighters per group with it, which improves DPS which goes into chance/second to down enemy planes, and increase bombers per group to further improve hit chances/number of hits and how many planes get through heavier AA, and give it access to the tier 9 bomber hp module.

0-2: If it is TRUE harassment, it's the same case as any case that isn't CV specific, take a screenshot/video, send a ticket to support, I don't know if Pigeon or any of the others we see around here still take PM's on the subject, deal with it that way, and move on.

0-3: They did not incite this. No one said "Harass anyone with the ship", none of them said "Sink anyone on your team with it", or any of that. And anyone claiming that they are doing it because of those reviews is a damned set of words I can't say that is merely trying to justify being a jerk, to put it in ways that won't get me banned. And it has been pretty obvious in matches how badly balanced the ship is, even the "improved" test versions. Which WG has to get right because they make it OP, they can't nerf it. Better to release a premium underpowered because they can still buff it without trouble. I'm not sure how much your seeing this because I don't see anything in any match I see a GZ, but any fool giving you crap needs to redirect that anger at the right people, Wargaming, and you need to redirect yours away from the CC's, and turn it at the brain dead trolls giving you lip who are really to blame.

0-4: No, because that content is still valid of it's initial release, and the content creators will make their own choices to pull it down or not, and most, if they have not been so enraged by this to be done with it or done with CV's, will likely post reviews and all that are updated when the ship is/near release. Wargaming, in this case, has no rights to take down the videos, nor to demand they do.

0-5: None of them should be talking about it as  like when I had to when I was in Supertest, had to sign an NDA. However, if you were not required to sign an NDA as a current tester of the ship, that likely means they have the all clear to talk about it as it goes, and as a former ST, a player who cares about the game and wants true balance, they damn well should talk about it if they can because some of us couldn't drop the money that day, but want to be able to voice our opinions on what they are trying to do, especially because a lot of players that likely shouldn't be testing a ship like this have their hands on it. And Wargaming, in my experience between Warplanes and this game, has had a bad habit of not listening unless the masses rise up in rage. To which I again tell you, stop going after the CC's, go after the trolls, stop trying to infringe on their rights to say what they feel is right and at the time what they felt was right. Stop trying to censor others because it seems one to a few rotten apples seem to be giving you grief.

0-6 - They will do it when it's balanced, and I'd love to see where these people are because I know from fighting the thing, from number crunching, it needed work. Did it need an outright overhaul, no, it needed fighters dropped down a tier and reserves expanded so it has extra planes and can use the DFE skill, fighters in general need an overhaul anyway. It also needed the Stuka dropped a tier, reserves expanded, and more DB's per group with just HE bombs and the upgraded HP modernization. Balances out fighters best you can in this mess they call fighter balance, makes it a true DD hunter and cruiser pest, closer to what the ship was suppose to be in reality in the first place, and just have the ability to annoy BB's by burning them a lot. Wargaming apparently wants to look at other options that I don't agree with an honestly, make me think they have no clue what they are doing and why, quite frankly, I don't disagree with some of what Ichase actually got in trouble for because as someone who took courses in business, to screw up as bad as they did, I would fire someone or some people. But they aren't going to release it till it's done, and again, this ship can have other repercussions if you get it released wrong. We already have ships that because of people crying fowl over the wrong thing and Wargaming making the wrong changes that are pushing 50-60% chance per second to shoot down planes when their solo, some can be boosted to 80% or higher against certain planes. You release GZ as it is with some of what I'm seeing, your begging for the crybabies to come out, and out tiered CV's will then find themselves flat out unable to attack anything higher tiered, and even on tier or higher tier CV's will start to struggle if we see even more AA buffs. You need to think long term. You need to think past the one ship you are playing, you need to think about what repercussions your demands if followed upon can have on the game as a whole, especially with a class this troubled. Everyone thinks their ship is balanced when they can one shot BB's with ease, trouble is, that isn't balance.

0-7: Not only do I hope they give you your refund, I hope they take the opportunity to take it as a open spot in testing, one I will gladly take because if anyone gives me crap about it, I don't care, and if they cross a line, I'll report them. And I have a grasp of how all ships are from playing every type and line, but CV's are still one of my favourites, I've started to learn the nitty gritty numbers of what makes CV's the way they are and have seen where the issues truly lie, I want to see the ship really balanced, not just nukes things, and unlike many, and likely some people in Wargaming from what I'm seeing, actually know the history and capabilities of the aircraft so understand how they should fit into the game.

• Cool 3

[UDEAD]
Members
708 posts
6,621 battles
1 minute ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Apparently no one does? Last I check this was directed at WG its self. At this point if you don't work for for WG you would technically be trolling. 

Then do it through a ticket rather than a PUBLIC forum that the ENTIRE community uses and has every right to comment on any post they want. Dipshit.

• Cool 5

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles

2 minutes ago, smf117 said:

Then do it through a ticket rather than a PUBLIC forum that the ENTIRE community uses and has every right to comment on any post they want. Dipshit.

Admin lock topic delete abusive post please. 

[UDEAD]
Members
708 posts
6,621 battles
Just now, GreyFox78659 said:

bahahahahahaha

• Cool 2

[PEACH]
Beta Testers
397 posts
10,356 battles
3 minutes ago, GreyFox78659 said:

Is your next post going to be an apology to those whom volunteer to be community contributors for the statement you made about having them muzzled? 

[UDEAD]
Members
708 posts
6,621 battles
Just now, TheRadicalMomo said:

Is your next post going to be an apology to those whom volunteer to be community contributors for the statement you made about having them muzzled? 

Strike 1 bro.

Just helping you out "ForumFox" ;)

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles
3 minutes ago, TheRadicalMomo said:

Ok if makes you feel better I apologize to CCs for all the trouble I had to cause? Now move on.

[PEACH]
Beta Testers
397 posts
10,356 battles

>.> you know that's not a real apology.   I was giving you a chance to have some dignity and respect for other people, but I'm done here. 

Members
780 posts
3,839 battles
Just now, joris92 said:

Popcorn fleet needs to make better use of topics like these. Here is where they need to recruit and offer free popcorn. Where are you guys?:P

Now that's funny!

[SYN]
Members
7,622 posts
12,918 battles

This guy again... on this topic again..this is getting sad.

I am not sure if this guy is a troll or just mentally deficient. 

• Cool 1

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles
46 minutes ago, TheRadicalMomo said:

>.> you know that's not a real apology.   I was giving you a chance to have some dignity and respect for other people, but I'm done here. 

So l will apologize again I am sorry to the CCs for the trouble I am causing. 

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles
2 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

This guy again... on this topic again..this is getting sad.

I am not sure if this guy is a troll or just mentally deficient. 

At this point I am really trying hard to keep to the high road on this topic to be heard by the staff. So again sorry I had to say these things. But at least in some of these points I am not alone. I am standing my ground until heard by the staff.

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles
1 hour ago, smf117 said:

Trust me ticket turned in and lesson learned. If I so much as hear read  from a CC a ship is bad I will avoid it like the plague to prevent it from happening again. This has cost me to much emotionally. I never want this experience again. 

Edited by GreyFox78659

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
5,214 battles

You call mentally unstable and needing therapy. 

I am major depressive and been in therapy for five years. I don't need this in my life anymore. So please staff get this ship out my port and let me move on. Forget this topic I am tired of fight of right and just want my money back as promised.

[SALVO]
Members
22,374 posts
22,802 battles
2 hours ago, GreyFox78659 said:

0.    Do you really need to keep testing? A lot of owners have come to the conclusion a simple fighter buff and AP timing change would of HAVE fix most of the complaints. Deep water torpedoes aren't really necessary could of HAVE been added later.
    0.    Will stop the black out of Graf Zeppelin and allow the market to decide her fate? If she is she is bad and won't sell as good WELL. Right people are being punished by not being able to buy it because of a small amount of the community was upset over literally nothing and some have even admited that it wasn't that bad after all.

FTFY.

There is no such thing as "could of" or "would of".  It's could or would HAVE.