SRM__ShaRoMoto

This is what happens when you mix crazy captain with Radar Minotaur

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

25 posts in this topic

+1 for the fun video edit. Not sure I understood much, but then that's probably why I never survive the 1st minute in my Mino!:Smile_teethhappy:

I hate the Minotaur, but i applaud your balls of steel for going Radar half the time at least . Good vid +1

this video in a nutshell

1. radar

2. AP guns with 2.7s reload

3. individual torpedo launches

4. radar

5. yuugumo abuse

6. radar

7. TORIKAJIP- BVVVVT

8. radar

I was going to get My Minotaur tomorrow and I still better do just that. 10 k xp and she is mine, without spending free xp. Nice video, I watched the whole thing. I can +1 you for that, a lot of work just for a +1 though. The only mod that I have saved, is the radar mod for Mr. Bull-Man (Maximus Minotaurus), it seems like the only one worth while, really. What was that 54 seconds, Boiling hot melting Fondue, Gearing on a fork with Merlot, Shrimp, Habanero & Gorgonzola or Khabarovsk with Chocolate, Coconut, Bacon, Lime and Ginger, dip?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Radar-ing smoked UK CLs is the newest thing that makes me grin like an idiot. Des Moines and 56 second radar.:cap_haloween:

Than and stern tanking any UK CL in a destroyer.:Smile_teethhappy:

This makes me want out of my Neptune all the more. o:

Nice job on the Vid, + for that.  It was great laugh too.  I wish I could rep you more, that was insane.

Carefull though, it just show the best part. 1 hit AP from bb or cruiser will teach u a lesson.:cap_haloween:...

12 hours ago, SRM__ShaRoMoto said:

Enjoy the Radar and AP spam!

For those that wants to charge a smoke, CHARGE THE SMOKE. Don't [edited] around and slowing down and turn outside it. That's just asking to get torped.

That is one of the most entertaining videos I have seen. Totally. :Smile_medal:

22 minutes ago, Yugumo said:

abused

Understatement of the day.

This is exactly what I do when I'm having a bad night: ABUSE PEOPLE IN MY RADAR MINOTAUR

I think the opening was best - says so much without saying anything. Good video.

And yes - Minotaur will have good if not great success in clan wars. 

I think the radar Mino is better: it encourages you to think more. You can hide in a cloud...but when you have alot of other radar ships it's just better.

The nicest video I've seen since a long time! I laughed a lot. I'll try that with my Minotaur too. I have a spare special radar modification module and a 19 points Jack Dunkirk captain :cap_rambo: