Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
awesomeartichokes

Mac 0.6.11 is completely unusable

7 comments in this topic

[FFG33]
Members
422 posts
14,035 battles

Constant crashes. I cannot connect reliably. Often times the game just freezes.

WG -- If you are going to take action against AFK'ers - be sure to exclude all people with crashing clients.

[BUSHI]
Members
53 posts
7,389 battles

I agree, having major issues especially at higher tiers.  Crash at start, in the middle, even when trying to exit the game.  I've put a lot of time and money into this game, would hate to not be able to play anymore.

• Cool 1

[TNG]
Members
74 posts
8,774 battles
On 9/26/2017 at 2:45 AM, awesomeartichokes said:

Constant crashes. I cannot connect reliably. Often times the game just freezes.

WG -- If you are going to take action against AFK'ers - be sure to exclude all people with crashing clients.

Ive had the same problems starting with earlier updates. What Year and model iMac or Mac book do you have list CPU. Most crashes come from the computer not being able to handle the game. Since a great deal have weak processors and graphics. The Game could simply be over powering your CPU at this point. What are your game settings set too?

[FARQD]
Members
207 posts
4,317 battles
On 9/27/2017 at 7:30 AM, Allthewayup said:

Ive had the same problems starting with earlier updates. What Year and model iMac or Mac book do you have list CPU. Most crashes come from the computer not being able to handle the game. Since a great deal have weak processors and graphics. The Game could simply be over powering your CPU at this point. What are your game settings set too?

I have been able to run past versions at 70fps on medium graphics settings. For 0.6.11, I struggle to get 18fps on the lowest graphics settings, and it crashes quite frequently. The fact that over time the mac versions performance has declined, has shown that WG doesn't care about Mac players.

[FFG33]
Members
422 posts
14,035 battles
On 9/27/2017 at 5:30 AM, Allthewayup said:

I use lowest quality setting, turn off sound etc.

The crashes come and go with each release. The computer stays the same. Some releases are good some releases are beyond belief bad.

Sign in to follow this