You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Jakajan

Kii Appreciation

6 comments in this topic

[NNC]
Members
1,171 posts
17,081 battles

I just wanted to toss out a quick shout out too any developers that I am enjoying my Kii and her Makoto Kobayashi skin. The Kii by herself would have been nice and I would have purchased her, but the extra touch of her pretty additional skin and the idea of having more Japanese ships decorated by Makoto Kobayashi is pretty cool. I had actually met him in person last year and so it made purchasing her a little more enjoyable.

The Kii herself is fun, not too powerful, but strong and interesting to control. I have always enjoyed ships with lots of tools and things on the ship to consider using. My win rate and performance is honestly a little lack luster in her right now, but hopefully with practice I'll get better with her.

Still thank you for the cool ship WG! I hope to play more fun ships in the future and can't wait to see what sort of creative skins come out of this collaboration.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,616 battles

I am glad to have this camo made by him. I hope he makes more CoughSpaceBattleshipYamatoCoughCough. 

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Beta Testers
2,569 posts
7,066 battles

Her AA is down right dirty, Probably the only japanese ship that will have a 100 AA rating without sacrificing anything major

[MIA-I]
Privateers
511 posts
4,453 battles
2 hours ago, Doomlock said:

I am glad to have this camo made by him. I hope he makes more CoughSpaceBattleshipYamatoCoughCough. 

Cough3

The camo is amazing not gonna lie.

Edited by HellaCopterRescue

[SYN]
[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,362 battles

Admitting it. Love the Kii. Good BB. And I enjoy the camo and the money it brings in.