Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Allthewayup

Bitdefender Anti-Virus blocks Clan interface from loading

6 comments in this topic

[TNG]
Members
74 posts
8,800 battles

It seems Bitdefender Anti Virus blocks the Clan page from loading also causes connection issues when installing the game.  Simply turning it off wont make it work it needs to be uninstalled from windows. Will also help with slow or dropped updates and disconnects during matches.You'll notice updates or a reinstall of the game goes alot faster.

Avast Anti Virus and Malwarebytes allow Clan page to load 

Edited by Allthewayup
  • Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
10,315 posts
12,000 battles

Makes me wonder why virus protection program would block Wargaming game unless there is something fishy in the game code...

[TNG]
Members
74 posts
8,800 battles
2 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Makes me wonder why virus protection program would block Wargaming game unless there is something fishy in the game code...

I dont know just passing on information. Not all AV is made the same. Avast Anti Virus and Malwarebytes allow Clan page to load 

Edited by Allthewayup

Beta Testers
15 posts

Good for you... I haven't seen my inventory in months... after manually adding the browser extension to firewall exceptions. After purging my antivirus from the PC. I can see it running in the task manager but it is not even trying to get an internet connection... There are half a dozen dead forum post about this issue all without any fix from WG.

[TNG]
Members
74 posts
8,800 battles

Whats your computer set up.  If you have two hard drives or SSD's clear one, un-plug the other. So its like a fresh reset. Download any system drivers/updates, then download the game with out any other anti virus or malware software.  If that doesnt work I have no Idea. Its a blocked connection. 

5 hours ago, gabiHUN said:

Good for you... I haven't seen my inventory in months... after manually adding the browser extension to firewall exceptions. After purging my antivirus from the PC. I can see it running in the task manager but it is not even trying to get an internet connection... There are half a dozen dead forum post about this issue all without any fix from WG.

Sign in to follow this