You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Zhoyzu

WG, its been at least 2 years... please!

5 comments in this topic

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,302 posts
7,216 battles

Ive been playing this game for some time now and while i quite enjoy it and have seen a great many improvements there is still room yet to grow.

My primary concern is that i am unable to completely rebind certain aspects of the game, namely the ability to swap mouse buttons for CV RTS functions. One of the other games i thoroughly enjoy is Starcraft2. As it stand currently i need to take about a month off of SC2 or CVs to play the other because the key binds are essentially backwards from each other on mice.

I've been pouring over the settings in WoWs last few days trying to find a way to swap my mouse binds for CV controls and maybe i still havent been able to find those settings.

I would still like to propose a few suggestions for ease of use and quality of life.

The first being the ability to check a box in general settings to swap my mouse from right hand to a left hand configuration. This would be simple enough for me to check this box every time i play CVs as well so that i dont have to essentially relearn the game.

Alternatively, add a check box to "invert" RMB and LMB functions for squad controls to mirror that of some other popular rts games.

Lastly, expand the keybinds so that these controls and be modified in the settings menus.

I appreciate any considerations or improvements to keybinds.

Thanks,

Zhoyzu.

[PLPTR]
[PLPTR]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
6,266 battles

I can't even find the bind to say "target X enemy" after the changes they made. I used to have it bound to my mouse button, now it seems only possible by doing some weird button combo or something. 

I wouldn't hold your breath for any real key bind changes. 

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,302 posts
7,216 battles

anyone know if there are mods out there that do this rebind?