You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RacerDemon

SO...who misses everybody's favorite ship??

32 comments in this topic

[WOLFG]
Members
24,163 posts
6,077 battles

Why do you think that? What has changed since it used to be in game? It certainly isn't that the players are more careful.

Edited by Skpstr

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,622 battles

Oh gosh, the soup would be real...:Smile_ohmy:

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles
41 minutes ago, RacerDemon said:

The Kitakami....and who wants it back? I think team killing wont be an issue 

How can it be my Favorite ship if I've never seen it ?

Beta Testers
978 posts
4,294 battles
6 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

How can it be my Favorite ship if I've never seen it ?

You're not missing much. Mostly players spammed one salvo of torps which either missed, or hit a teammate. Then they died. 

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,457 posts
22,976 battles

Had one player in ranked who got one for ranking out the season before. He just spammed torpedos not caring who was in his path. Got teamkills but none of the enemy. There is a reason why they should never add her again.

[ADR]
Members
4,447 posts
15,465 battles
Just now, RevolutionBlues said:

You're not missing much. Mostly players spammed one salvo of torps which either missed, or hit a teammate. Then they died. 

Most things Japanese in this game that are " Torpedo " centric  are nothing spectacular to me. they have been crapped on so much I have little care to use them,   The Birthday Anniversary was the ONLY reason I wasted 18 million on the SHima,  Just so I could get the super conatiner.

[PLPTR]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
6,270 battles

I just got TK'd by twice in 2 games by some [CESS] clan players sitting in my own smoke with literally NOTHING anywhere near me they could have hit, I don't think the kind of cabbage that plays this game can handle the Kitakami. For the first two or three weeks the ship was out it would literally make the game unplayable. 

IN other thoughts what an aptly named clan for the caliber of player I have encountered from them so far...

[-K-]
Members
7,110 posts
11,660 battles

You can have her on the stipulation that she only is available with Sims mines torps.

Beta Testers
874 posts
4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

You can have her on the stipulation that she only is available with Sims mines torps.

And the torps move in an unpredictable zig-zag pattern. Including 180* turns 

Edited by Capt_of_Satisfaction

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,103 posts
4,048 battles

I want the kitkat BADLY. But I know from experience, it should not come back normally if at all. It is just too problematic for some players to handle.

[PLPTR]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
6,270 battles

Make it the reward for 10 ranked season with Rank 1 finishes. 

That would get it in the game and mostly in the hands of people who could use it with some effect and also really piss off most of the player base. Sounds like the standard marketing tactics for Wargaming. 

[NERO]
Members
3,629 posts
1 hour ago, RacerDemon said:

The Kitakami....and who wants it back? I think team killing wont be an issue 

I would pay crazy money for KitKat. Considering most of the team killing was done in EU and Russian games, and most of it on purpose for the heck of it, I think you're right. The whole "she killed so many friendlies!" thing is really over hyped and taken out of context. 

Last I heard, WG said they were trying to find a way to bring her back but only offer her to players that could use her responsibly. My guess is you'll need to have very, very few cases of hitting friendlies with torps in order to get her if they do bring her back. 

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
5,375 battles

Go ahead. Atlanta misses her favorite chew toy. And Belfast is sad it missed out.

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,622 battles

I want her purely out of uniqueness. She is incredibly different from anything and I'd love to have her.