You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Chilladex

Old School Gaming (OSG), is now selectively recruiting new members. 21+ mic required.

296 comments in this topic

Members
162 posts
1,621 battles

osgb.png.523b088a5fcdc61f0f7a681e3dfc4975.png

OSG was founded to attract a group of intelligent players and to create an atmosphere where similarly skilled players can work together, learn together and succeed together. Are you tired of playing random battles with people that don't know how to intelligently play their ship? How many times have you seen a destroyer on the edge of the map, far behind the front lines? How many times have you seen a destroyer refuse to use its stealth advantage to contest caps? How many times have you seen a battleship sail aimlessly around the map showing full broadside to the entire enemy team? Do I need to go on? I think you get the idea. If you're tired of your stats suffering because you cant rely on those around you, if you're tired of losing games you should of won, if you're tired of being the only player on your team that plays for the team and not just for themselves, then continue to read the information below. If OSG sounds like the place for you, be sure to join our website and fill out an application. We hope to see you soon. 

What is OSG and what do we want?

- OSG is a clan looking for solid, mature, dedicated, well-rounded players that wish to be competitive and have fun.
- We want to build a well-rounded player base that can work well together and effectively participate and compete in events such as clan battles.
- We wish to find like-minded players that are tired of playing with your average potato, we want players that can hold their own and perform when needed.

-This is not a dictatorship, every members voice will be heard when making clan decisions.

What does OSG look for when recruiting?

- OSG is looking for dedicated players that wish to better themselves and help others within the clan in any way possible.
- 21+ in age with a friendly and mature attitude.

- Players that will be active in game and in discord a few nights a week.
- Good teamwork/communication skills and an interest in helping the clan perform at its best.
- Ability and willingness to represent the clan to the best of your abilities.

Check us out on our website for more information

https://oldschoolgaming-osg.enjin.com/

Edited by Chilladex

Members
162 posts
1,621 battles

Requirements to Join OSG

• At least 21 years of age
  • Working mic with decent sound quality
  • Ability and willingness to play a few nights a week and be active in discord
  • Access to Discord
  • At least one non-premium tier 8 ship (higher tiers are preferred) 
  • Must average 1,200 xp per game 
  • Minimum average damage to be determined on an individual basis based on ship type that is used most often
  • Minimum of 1,000 battles
  • Discord name and in game name must be the same
  • Exceptions can be made but are not likely
Edited by Chilladex

Members
138 posts
3,741 battles

This clan is not a dictatorship all voices will be heard

We have a min win rate requirement of 52% while that requirement is not the most important in our evaluation but it's a starting point, we will also include your individual performance per ship and your graph lines we are looking to see an upward trend.

Please apply on the OSG website here Join OSG

We also need you to have a microphone to use in Discord its free and OSG's main voice channel is here OSG DIscord..

You are more than welcome to come into discord and hang out and division up.

osgan.PNG

Edited by jquinney
links

[RST]
[RST]
Members
494 posts
14,075 battles

You lost me at #5 Good luck to both of you! Don't be strangers!

[KSC]
Members
61 posts
8,291 battles

Lost me at 1200XP / battle too. This stat all depends on the tier. All of my tier 8 ships are over 1200XP/battle and some of my Tier 7, but anything 6 and below that's difficult to impossible. Good Luck

[OGRES]
[OGRES]
Beta Testers
639 posts
15,472 battles

You may want to adjust #5 in you're recruitment requirements as it is swayed buy premium time, flags, and multipliers.  Not a very good metric to base someone's ability to play.  That being said, Good Luck on recruitment.