You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
InquisitorPain

Looking for clan

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1 post
1,489 battles

I am a U.S. EST player who has played since alpha, I play on weekends and between 5 and 10 PM EST. I want all those clan bonuses and I will only join a clan who has comms, TS3, mumble, pidgin something, and English, gotta speak English, I barely speak enough Spanish to order from taco bell and nothing else so English is a must.

[90TH]
Members
1,028 posts
9,554 battles

PelagicPirates.org

Respect, Excellence, and Plunder!

No stats requirements.  Casual or competitive play.  Active, friendly members at all times of day.  Check us out!

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,290 posts
9,171 battles

/pm on its way

but look us up too

POPCORN is priceless, and crunchy.

[SPTR]
Members
26,842 posts
13,852 battles

hello why don't cha check my clan's recruitment thread in the link below my forum signature and see if The Specter Fleet is for you~? /^_\\ 

[ARP]
Members
310 posts
18,360 battles

lol I like your post. You would fit in perfectly with your humor in Jolly Rogers. We play exactly when you play and on the weekends. I would recommend you visit our teamspeak to see if you like us before you make tour choice as I want you to make the right choice. Our teamspeak is: jollyrogers.teamspeak3.com

[PLANB]
[PLANB]
Beta Testers
24 posts
6,349 battles

Hello there Captain.  Seeing as clans can be beneficial now, we here at the First Special Service Force (1SSF) are looking to grow our ranks with active, good mannered captains.  I would like to extend you the opportunity to join our ranks.  Hopefully you will consider us. Our TS is 1ssf.tsservers.com. Come in and division up and let’s see how it goes. Thanks

MagnumMike

Deputy Commander

1st_Special_Service_Force.patch.jpg

[SC]
Beta Testers
334 posts
5,693 battles

I've got guys in Mass, Maine, PA, and Nova Scotia. We'd be happy to talk to you here if you havent already gotten fixed up yet.

[SC] Skeleton Crew

See you out there. :Smile_honoring: