Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BrushWolf

Steven Segal Went AWOL

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

5,880
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,096 posts
12,348 battles

I had Segal in reserve from my Missouri so my Iowa captain could train yesterday but when I went put him back today he was not there although there. I did not dismiss him and while his acting is horrid I miss him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
369
[MIA-I]
Privateers
1,256 posts
12,938 battles

Too bad. I'm not a huge fan of him outside the onion movie, but would like to have got him. I have the Missouri, so he is out on deck in port. I wonder whether WG will make him available as a captain again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,266
[POP]
Members
1,949 posts
18,852 battles

you didn't by chance put him another ship I gather you checked them all  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,880
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,096 posts
12,348 battles
43 minutes ago, tm63au said:

you didn't by chance put him another ship I gather you checked them all  

Nope, I directly moved the Iowa captain onto the Missouri.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,652
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,358 posts

You can't dismiss the Seagall captain.  Keep looking.  If not there, this is serious and need to submit a ticket.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,266
[POP]
Members
1,949 posts
18,852 battles
12 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

You can't dismiss the Seagall captain.  Keep looking.  If not there, this is serious and need to submit a ticket.

yeah this is right he has to be there or something is seriously wrong  you no Steven he just wont go away " Hard To Kill " sorry had to put that movie pun in  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
469
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,361 posts
12,831 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

you didn't by chance put him another ship I gather you checked them all  

I am sure the OP is not that stupid NOOB to do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,880
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,096 posts
12,348 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

you didn't by chance put him another ship I gather you checked them all  

 

22 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

I am sure the OP is not that stupid NOOB to do that.

There is a 9 point Steven Segal in my reserve but he is trained for the Eire and the missing Steve had more points, 13 if I remember right. I did check every US ship I have and there is no sign of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,266
[POP]
Members
1,949 posts
18,852 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

 

There is a 9 point Steven Segal in my reserve but he is trained for the Eire and the missing Steve had more points, 13 if I remember right. I did check every US ship I have and there is no sign of him.

what you got 2 steven seagals on 1 account how did you getaway with that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
469
[TSG4B]
Privateers
2,361 posts
12,831 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

I did check every US ship I have and there is no sign of him

it was not directed at you, it more of directing to a some body which i don't want to "name and shame" LOL

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,266
[POP]
Members
1,949 posts
18,852 battles

well send a ticket in they might be able to find that waywood  seagal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,880
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,096 posts
12,348 battles
Just now, tm63au said:

what you got 2 steven seagals on 1 account how did you getaway with that

There was a mission that got him with an Erie but my Eire captain was already past the 9 that captain came with so I never used him.

2 minutes ago, tm63au said:

well send a ticket in they might be able to find that waywood  seagal

Ticket already sent. I have no hopes on this but if they do find him I hope they frog march him back to my brig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,652
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
6,358 posts
7 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

There was a mission that got him with an Erie but my Eire captain was already past the 9 that captain came with so I never used him.

Ticket already sent. I have no hopes on this but if they do find him I hope they frog march him back to my brig.

Did you check to see if he was doing exercises on your Missouri.

And when do we get Jack Dunkirk to do the 'silly walk' on the Gallant?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,880
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,096 posts
12,348 battles
Just now, AVR_Project said:

Did you check to see if he was doing exercises on your Missouri.

And when do we get Jack Dunkirk to do the 'silly walk' on the Gallant?

 

I think he does his kata even if you have another captain on board. I know nothing about Jack Dunkirk because I missed that because I was off line game wise for two months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
369
[MIA-I]
Privateers
1,256 posts
12,938 battles
17 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

I think he does his kata even if you have another captain on board. I know nothing about Jack Dunkirk because I missed that because I was off line game wise for two months.

This I can confirm. i never had the chance to get him as a captain, but his toon is still throwing knives, and punches, and carrying a mixing bowl on my Mizzou

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,880
[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,096 posts
12,348 battles

Update on the Search for Seagal. Their records say I never used him and since I don't have a screenshot of the one that had at least 20 matches in the Missouri, there is no way I hallucinated his top notch acting but it is what it is and at least I have his doppelganger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×