You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SaltyRat

Thanks for isolating the missions to a select few!

40 comments in this topic

[USMC_]
Members
250 posts
13,992 battles

Apparently only the elite are going to ever see the Yamamoto reward. Since there are only a handful that have carriers and fewer yet that have the tier required for many of the missions it is not even an option to try for the rest of us. Why bother creating these missions if all you are after is catering to a small sector of the gamers?

• Cool 2

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
22,065 posts
12,336 battles

Stupid question time, is this the campaign that has been in the game for some time or something else which I can't even see because I was unable to play for some of June, all of July, and most of August and of course couldn't do the first stages?

[WOLF4]
Beta Testers
434 posts

I don't play CVs and I completed that leg. And why cant you ever get to T8/9/10? Even if you don't have one now, you will at some point.

[HINON]
Supertester
21,690 posts
15,406 battles

You don't need carriers to complete stage 3 of the Yamamoto campaign.

[KOZ]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
1,192 battles

You can repeat missions in campaigns and get pins, no rewards for repeats, but you can get all the pins.

The only thing you're missing on that whole thing is getting the achieve for doing all the missions.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
22,065 posts
12,336 battles
Just now, CesilTheDiddler said:

just repeat the missions that don't require a CV, simple.

Repeat the missions, so this is the campaign that has been in the game for some time. Why are people complaining about something that can be completed by any player eventually?

[-K-]
Beta Testers
190 posts
4,410 battles
1 minute ago, BrushWolf said:

Repeat the missions, so this is the campaign that has been in the game for some time. Why are people complaining about something that can be completed by any player eventually?

The Yamamoto campaign came out early August, its also permanent, i couldn't tell you why people are complaining.

[TBW]
Members
8,242 posts
15,011 battles

It's CV-phobia, people see the CV part and completely forget they can repeat missions for the stars, pins what ever they are now. There are now two campaigns that it takes tier 8 and above to complete.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
9,915 posts
12,353 battles

I read the rant.... read the OP's name and the reply's.....

Nothing more to see here.... 

0y7UweM.gif

Edited by pmgaudio

[5D]
Members
2,930 posts
18,212 battles

OP where did it say you HAD to use CVs? Never played a single CV match and got it done. So please go back and read all the tasks in that part of the mission.

[GWG]
[GWG]
22,065 posts
12,336 battles
7 minutes ago, CesilTheDiddler said:

The Yamamoto campaign came out early August, its also permanent, i couldn't tell you why people are complaining.

Now that I have this straight in my addled mind I think it is really people complaining about not being able to easily get 100% or think that they have to do every mission. Heck, I haven't even looked at getting 100% on the oldest and easiest campaign. What I like about the campaigns is I can select what I want to work on and just play the game and it will tell me when I get somewhere on one of the missions.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles
16 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what he's on about.  This campaign came in sometime this summer, and it's more or less permanent afaik.  So, he can repeat stuff for stars, or he has time to get the carrier(s) he wants, one way or the other.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
22,065 posts
12,336 battles
Just now, mavfin87 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure what he's on about.  This campaign came in sometime this summer, and it's more or less permanent afaik.  So, he can repeat stuff for stars, or he has time to get the carrier(s) he wants, one way or the other.  

I have been noticing regular complaints on this and having been away was thinking it was about something I missed while out of the game. Mark this down as people looking for something to complain about where none exists.

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Now that I have this straight in my addled mind I think it is really people complaining about not being able to easily get 100% or think that they have to do every mission. Heck, I haven't even looked at getting 100% on the oldest and easiest campaign. What I like about the campaigns is I can select what I want to work on and just play the game and it will tell me when I get somewhere on one of the missions.

one mission I am really hate, is one that u must use cruiser to get citadels/destroy secondary modules. toke me about 4-5 days to finish of one for citadels. still not making a dent in 2 ones yelt only haftway..

[GWG]
[GWG]
22,065 posts
12,336 battles
9 minutes ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

one mission I am really hate, is one that u must use cruiser to get citadels/destroy secondary modules. toke me about 4-5 days to finish of one for citadels. still not making a dent in 2 ones yelt only haftway..

Yeah, I will bypass those in favor of something that doesn't increase my blood pressure.

[SYN]
Members
293 posts
11,277 battles

you can repeat missions to get the pins - I'm not good enough do many of them so i repeat them - over time I might get the Captain - (easy/long mode)

Members
24,009 posts
6,035 battles
16 minutes ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

How many citadels do you need, and what's the tier requirement?

I remember having to do cits in one of the other campaigns, and I found it far easier with Hipper than even a BB.

[GWG]
[GWG]
22,065 posts
12,336 battles
20 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

How many citadels do you need, and what's the tier requirement?

I remember having to do cits in one of the other campaigns, and I found it far easier with Hipper than even a BB.

I think it is more the gaming gods seeing you need X seeming to make X impossible to get.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,827 posts
17,149 battles

Really don't see the problem. I have two T8 ships (Atago and Lo Yang) and I'm getting it all done. A little slower than I would like but the mission isn't going away.

The one I can't finish is the "Back to Basics" mission. I don't have (and won't have) a CV. Other missions will come my way that I can finish. It ain't the end of the world...

[CRMSN]
Members
8,607 posts
9,274 battles
1 hour ago, renegadestatuz said:

The OP needs to do some more research before he starts complaining.

+1

This also applies to 80% of what's being posted on the forums lately.

Dear lord, I'm about done coming on the forums, the idiotic whining about things that a quick attempt at thinking could have, would have, resolved is really beginning to wear on me.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,827 posts
17,149 battles
1 minute ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

+1

This also applies to 80% of what's being posted on the forums lately.

Dear lord, I'm about done coming on the forums, the idiotic whining about things that a quick attempt at thinking could have, would have, resolved is really beginning to wear on me.

Don't think of it as whining, think of it as off-beat humor. Idiocy makes for great humor!

Edited by Khafni

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
34 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Don't think of it as whining, think of it as off-beat humor. Idiocy makes for great humor!

It's true. I find that my own occasional stupidity is a endless source of innocent humor.