Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

My favorite award

5 comments in this topic

[SYN]
Members
3,401 posts
11,512 battles

Nice! Pretty easy to farm these in Aegis; too bad you don't get anything for it :Smile_sceptic:

*cough* cmon WG *cough*

[USCC2]
Members
4,937 posts
10 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Nice! Pretty easy to farm these in Aegis; too bad you don't get anything for it :Smile_sceptic:

*cough* cmon WG *cough*

Aegis is a Mission Scenario; Mission Scenario = bots. Why would you get awards for a Mission Scenario where there are more bot ships to kill when you don't for CoOp with less (therefore making it harder to achieve things like Kraken or Natural Selection)?

[PSP]
Members
9,735 posts

I've been looking through the awards list to see which ones I haven't achieved yet and then attempting them. It's a minor thing but it does keep the game interesting. I didn't realize how many awards were scenario-specific until I started examining the list closely.

It looks like I am going to have to perhaps level up a CV in the Japanese line to get "Universal Seaman" as I am at the Lexington in the US line and have sold all previous CVs. I did try to get "Torpedoman" recently in Aegis but am finding it difficult, mostly due to the fact that there are so many allied ships present that could be inadvertently hit.

The rest I've not obtained yet are cumulative awards that will require my playing more scenarios. I don't mind playing scenarios over and over again as those who have yet to achieve the star awards can always benefit from someone who is familiar with a particular operation.

Sign in to follow this