You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

I kid you not

33 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
9,775 posts

In a game I played just now someone spent half the game taunting the other team and then accusing them of hacking when his ship was sunk. It was a scenario.

• Cool 2

Members
3,043 posts
10,248 battles
5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

In a game I played just now someone spent half the game taunting the other team and then accusing them of hacking when his ship was sunk. It was a scenario.

Oh wow. Got a replay?

[SYN]
Members
3,413 posts
11,550 battles

>> taunting the other team

>> It was a scenario

Taunting the bots? What does he know that I don't?

Edited by pikohan

Members
0 posts

Well.. what to say..

There are a lot of disconnected people out there, and that kind of disconnection is much more prevalent in the modern world because we've been removed from our natural environment to an extreme extent.

[PVE]
Members
17,200 posts
10,909 battles
1 minute ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Hhahaah, I have seen people talking to bots before in Co-op. It's highly entertaining. 

Yeah, if we have 4 or more bots on the green team, I'll encourage them. :Smile_medal:

I'll tell the bots to sink a red BEFORE getting sunk. And when the clock hits zero, I'll say "Bots, CHARGE! :Smile_izmena:

Keeps things fun. :Smile_teethhappy:

[HINON]
Members
11,682 posts

I welcome our soon to be overlords. I would like to remind them that I can be helpful at rounding up other humans to serve in their sugar mines.

bots.jpg.9e840b2bfc3611d65bacce2f03a30e1b.jpg

• Cool 2

[PVE]
Members
17,200 posts
10,909 battles
5 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I welcome our soon to be overlords. I would like to remind them that I can be helpful at rounding up other humans to serve in their sugar mines.

bots.jpg.9e840b2bfc3611d65bacce2f03a30e1b.jpg

:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
235 posts
4,621 battles
4 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

Did anyone tell him the other team is made up of bots? (Or were they all laughing too much?)

My thoughts exactly!  It was the first thing I thought of when I re-read (yes.  I had to re-read it to make certain I understood) what he said.

[DPG]
Members
1,568 posts
6,779 battles

Is there a chance this person was doing it to be funny?  Accusing bots of using bots?  Some people like to trash talk the bots to blow off steam.

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,808 posts
10,407 battles

It just occurred to me that there are maybe some players that do not come to the forums or the News page that may not know they are playing against bots.  This is embarrassing, but I had played over 25 PvE games when I started WOWS before discovering my opponents were bots.  I had started to think it was strange how I would keep running into the same players on the Red team.  I finally decided to brave the WOWS forums and learned what Coop really was.  (A certain other forum had driven me to take a break from that game after 13,000 tank battles - this forum is WAY better even at its worse.)

[PSP]
Members
9,775 posts
2 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

It just occurred to me that there are maybe some players that do not come to the forums or the News page that may not know they are playing against bots. 

Sometimes, late at night when I'm tired but need a couple hundred points to get a crate, I play a co-op game. Occasionally, I forget to change back to a random game the next time I play. More than once I've sent messages to bots, thinking that they were human players. Unfortunately, as far as I know, the bots in this game are not programmed to respond to requests and commands.

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
5,647 posts
12,386 battles

I've taunted the bots in all chat to see if I could illicit troll my team into a response to me.... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
17,200 posts
10,909 battles
3 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

I've taunted the bots in all chat to see if I could illicit troll my team into a response to me.... :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_teethhappy::Smile_honoring::Smile_honoring:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
46 minutes ago, Shadowrigger1 said:

I kid you not,  today, I didn't go poop.

CN09M8v.jpg

[TF-64]
Members
449 posts
15,852 battles

Yeah, I've done the whole 1 random CO-OP then forget to switch afterwards, then say some random things in all chat before realizing they were all bots on the enemy team. Actually, the worst was when I was the only human and wondering why nobody responded at all. That realization when you finally notice all the : marks before and after everybody's name.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
17,200 posts
10,909 battles
6 minutes ago, Slightlyaskewed said:

Yeah, I've done the whole 1 random CO-OP then forget to switch afterwards, then say some random things in all chat before realizing they were all bots on the enemy team. Actually, the worst was when I was the only human and wondering why nobody responded at all. That realization when you finally notice all the : marks before and after everybody's name.

:Smile_teethhappy: