Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

So I finished my 2nd year event goal

9 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,453 posts
22,927 battles

With the stack of flags from the event I tried to finish as many techtrees as I could.

First was the Zao, then the Hindenburg, the unluckly Henri IV and now the Conqueror as number 14.

I'm only at T7 with the VMF cruisers so there will be no push to T10 even I have enough flags left. And we don't talk about carriers.

hAU4Buj.jpg

138 ships in port.

• Cool 3

[SF-A]
Members
3,155 posts
6,815 battles

I'm  working my way through to Moskva and it's agonizingly slow. That many T10s is a crazy achievement. Nice work!

Edited by pewpewpew42
  • Cool 1

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,831 posts
17,173 battles

Congrats on your success @Erebthoronand especially your perseverance. I gave up the ship grind 6 months ago. Too painful and there was no ship I was particularly interested in grinding to. I have Gearing at T10 and that is good enough.

My goal is to get all my favorite tech tree captains to 19 points. I rely on my fleet of premiums (and this bounty of flags - thanks WG!) to do that. Currently I have 19 point captains for Gearing, Fletcher, Benson (tailored for Atlanta) Nicholas, Blyskawica, Minsk, Shiratsyu, Isokaze, Anshan, Maass, and Fiji. Atago, Lo Yang, are within spitting distance at 18 pts. Eight more are 15 points or better. The captain grind is also painful but trading out ships makes it a bit better.

My next decision point is whether to hold out on my 243k free XP for a Nelson or use it to get captain points. I don't usually play BB but have five (four were prizes). Nelson is odd enough to interest me.

Good luck on your grind!

Edit: I barely have time to play most of my 29 ships. How do you manage your 138? Phenomenal!!

Edited by Khafni
  • Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
5,348 posts
12,624 battles
1 hour ago, Erebthoron said:

138 ships in port.

Geesus...

Congratulations.

I just sold off boats that were seeing little or no use.  More time to play the boats I actually care about - instead of trying to decide which boat to play - and concentrate on building skills of specific captains.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
Members
7,622 posts
12,923 battles

I sometimes felt like my dragon flags were cursed...

Despite the number of crashes/DCs I had while running ships loaded with dragon flags I still managed to accumulate enough FXP with them to unlock the Nelson.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this