You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xlz2001

Question: If the aircraft carrier Taiho does not spot the full AA Minotaur is sucks? And CV must be report?

8 comments in this topic

[AWSL]
Members
3 posts
2,991 battles

59c73aee362cc_QQ20170924005118.thumb.png.4316df593e46ec8877152b59d95a1447.pngAA20170924005539.thumb.png.d964d9ef6c3252ef361484eb544f931d.png

Someone like that Missouri ask a carrier to spot their full AA Minotaur , and when I refused his unreasonable request (because a minotaur shot down my planes just a few seconds , his AA gun fire range is longer than his air detectability), he said I'm sucks and reported me , let me lost a karma , I don't know why a rank 1 player think a carrier can spot minotaur  , and said I'm a noob player . Can we ban that player's permanent from chat ?

I uploaded that replay (last few minutes).

20170924_001255_PJSA015-Taiho-1944_14_Atlantic.wowsreplay

[AWSL]
Members
3 posts
2,991 battles

@NicoPower  ,My friend told me to post on the forum can solve this problem, is it true, how can i do

Edited by xlz2001

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,288 posts
9,171 battles

Play a CV, and live with bad karma/ I'm afraid that's life. Remember that the compensation for bad karma is the joy of watching chaos unfold, literally, beneath your eyes. A joy only you and other CV players understand. :Smile_popcorn:

Just enjoy the game, forget about karma, and be ready to ignore chat. (Not always easy)

• Cool 2

[YAN]
Members
1,700 posts
8,085 battles
1 hour ago, GuntherPrein said:

You should have said ok go spot the BENSON for me

Missouri can do this with ease tho, 9.45km on its radar is plenty enough range to be safe from torps.

Any cv will just leech planes to a minotaur simply being near it.

• Cool 1

Clan Supertest Coordinator
1,817 posts
8,465 battles

No, why the hell should I spot Mino or DM in CV?

that's like tell a Yamato to go into Shimakaze Smoke and say "hey YAMATO PROXY SPOT SHIMA FOR ME"

once you see it you eat tons of torpedoes and die and so is the plane. FULL AA Mino's AA range is roughly the same as her air detection range and her long range AA is nasty enough to delete planes.

btw for you OP, I would blurr out or black out or whatever the name of that missouri out because of forum rule

• Cool 1

[KSC]
Members
61 posts
8,303 battles

Very tough situation to be in. .As one who enjoys playing carriers, and has been in my Lex in a 75% tierX battle where I couldn't even spot the enemy ship Mino before losing half my flight of aircraft (the other half were lost before I could issue a turnaround order, this sucks. 

It's a little ridiculous when a cruiser can put out AA at longer range than it can even be detected. An aircraft should be able to spot anything that shoots at it, unless in smoke. 

• Cool 1

[AWSL]
Members
3 posts
2,991 battles
6 hours ago, DMFDMinister said:

Very tough situation to be in. .As one who enjoys playing carriers, and has been in my Lex in a 75% tierX battle where I couldn't even spot the enemy ship Mino before losing half my flight of aircraft (the other half were lost before I could issue a turnaround order, this sucks. 

It's a little ridiculous when a cruiser can put out AA at longer range than it can even be detected. An aircraft should be able to spot anything that shoots at it, unless in smoke. 

Yes, I do not know why the plane can not find a boat that is only eight kilometers away from them (not in the smoke), maybe wargaming hired some pilots with myopia