Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Freddie_Creamer

Summer....please go away...

7 comments in this topic

Members
691 posts
1,189 battles

TFW it's the first day of fall and it's almost 40 C in Canada. I think I shall depart from this world soon because of this damn heat...I HATE summer and I cannot wait for winter to finally come, although it'll probably be another winter of just rain and a green Christmas...yay. Looks like I might have to move to one of the three Territories soon, Alberta has been pretty nice as well maybe out there (or Alaska), only in these places shall I be able to comfortably survive the whole year.

Edited by Freddie_Creamer

[-VT3-]
Members
1,853 posts
3,584 battles

Down here in Florida, it's officially fall.  Which means -nothing- will change until about January.  It'll still be 89F, 100% humidity, "with afternoon thunderstorms as we head on into the evening."

[SPTR]
Members
26,841 posts
13,838 battles

Yay~ people here dislike summer like I do... most of the time. The bit that I like about summer is wearing lighter & less mobility restricting clothing unlike those thick bulky stuff to keep yourself warm /;o_\\

Members
691 posts
1,189 battles
4 hours ago, Rolkatsuki said:

Yay~ people here dislike summer like I do... most of the time. The bit that I like about summer is wearing lighter & less mobility restricting clothing unlike those thick bulky stuff to keep yourself warm /;o_\\

That's the best part about winter my friend. I'd rather be cold then be hot because when you're cold you can just keep layering up until you feel warm, but when you're hot you can only take of so many layers until there is nothing left and you're still dying.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,281 posts
6,146 battles

It's been a real steamer so far here in Florida killer humidity so like the rest of you I'm ready for fall my favorite season!

• Cool 1

-Members-
1,266 posts
13 battles
15 hours ago, DerKrampus said:

Down here in Florida, it's officially fall.  Which means -nothing- will change until about January.  It'll still be 89F, 100% humidity, "with afternoon thunderstorms as we head on into the evening."

Sounds exactly like South Carolina. We haven't had a real fall season in years. 

Sign in to follow this