Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Alex

Does anyone know how to get the Makoto Kobayashi - Kii camouflage

11 comments in this topic

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

In Port there is a filter setting. It is low to the right side just above your list of ships. Click on the "gears" icon. A box will pop up with the list of items that can be toggled on or off. The Kobayashi icon is at the top. Make it Green by clicking on it.

• Cool 1

[NGAGE]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
4,621 posts
6,965 battles

You have to purchase one of the two premium bundles, you don't get it if you just bought the ship alone.  

[1776_]
Alpha Tester
2,652 posts
5,241 battles
1 minute ago, yashma said:

You have to purchase one of the two premium bundles, you don't get it if you just bought the ship alone.  

I purchased the ultimate bundle

[NGAGE]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
4,621 posts
6,965 battles
Just now, Mr_Alex said:

I purchased the ultimate bundle

Hmm....check your filters.  I've heard other people say the game automatically hides the camo, just like with the ARP ships.  So that could be your issue.  

[L_I]
Beta Testers
13 posts
4,375 battles

Hiding the camo by default, especially since you have to deliberately purchase it, is one of the sillier design decisions I have ever heard of.  And BTW, yes it is the problem that the camo is hidden by default as I had the same problem and clicking on the gears icon and then the camo solved it.

[HEROS]
Members
1,735 posts
15,153 battles

It worked, but someone didn't check to see if it worked tight all the time.  An oversight.   These things happen. Serious smexy cammo!

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles
18 hours ago, NeutralState said:

A premium camo that's only shown in game if all players have the option toggled... why? just... why?? 

Because the sh!t-storm of protest that would have ensued if it had been default "on" for everyone. It is easier for them to have it set to "off" so that only those that want to see it need to actively toggle the setting.

A short statement on the product page mentioning the need to turn it on would have saved a lot of people a lot of time and unnecessary concern.

Sign in to follow this