Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BossmanSlim

Exp payout

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,351 posts
4,319 battles

As WG refuses to do anything to balance the matchmaker based on player skill, I propose that the top 3 on the loosing team get the 1.5x "winner" multiplier while the bottom 3 on the winning team get no multiplier.  I am sick of my progress being held up by timid BBs, suicidal DDs and people chasing kills over trying to actually win the game.

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles

Ah, more whiny crap from the author of this just a few days ago.

Potatoes gonna potate.  I guess you think you're so elite that you deserve this?

• Cool 1

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,575 posts
9,511 battles

I think the idea has some merit, at least for the top xp earners on the losing side. The rest is just terrible.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,428 battles
56 minutes ago, BossmanSlim said:

As WG refuses to do anything to balance the matchmaker based on player skill, I propose that the top 3 on the loosing team get the 1.5x "winner" multiplier while the bottom 3 on the winning team get no multiplier.  I am sick of my progress being held up by timid BBs, suicidal DDs and people chasing kills over trying to actually win the game.

Your progress isn't held up by that. You're either good enough to know that if you want to win, you literally have to carry every match, or you're bad enough so that other people doing dumb things isn't impeding your progress at all. Faulty reasoning leads to stupid conclusions - like the idea that your progress is held up, or that people with a higher Magic Number will behave more to your liking, or that matchmaking based on The Magic Number will cause you to experience a gain in rewards earned.

[5D]
Members
2,932 posts
18,234 battles

Skill based MM...the day someone defines what skill should be that effectively addresses all areas of the game is the day I'll actually take threads like this seriously. Until then the salt is real.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this