You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Innokenty

Happy B-Day WoWs!! Let's LOSE every match!!!

20 comments in this topic

[JOHN]
Members
85 posts
7,841 battles

This game has turned into the biggest joke.

Happy Birthday from WG...lets make sure all of our matches are guaranteed losses so that players might get desperate and buy something PREMIUM.

Impossible to play this game when Tier VIII, IX and X players don't have a FREAKIN CLUE as to how to play the game. I guess you now just buy gold, convert, and go to the top tiers and "learn how to play". Screw the tutorial, screw team play.

How in the hail can players lose game after game after game when the team's show ZERO understanding of general play? That's "balanced"?? Right...sure is.

Example: Tier VII match

I sink 6 ships all myself, 3 BB's, 2 Cruisers, and 1 DD, and we STILL LOSE THE GAME. Why? Because the other 11 players on my team COULDN'T SINK EVEN ONE of the red team's ships...NOT a single one! Now that's 11 ships versus 6, almost 2:1 odds, and my team members just DIE SO FAST it makes your head spin. And this isn't just "occasionally"...its every freakin game!

This game is a joke, and game is rigged, or they just don't give a cripe about their players. And this happens game, after game, after game over and over.

Example: Tier VIII match

I sink 2 Cruisers, and the other members of the team SINK NOTHING.....they just all DIE one AFTER ANOTHER.

Nice try WG. WoWs has now surpassed WoT in its total stupidity.

Edited by BCB77B

[MKF]
Members
478 posts
18,359 battles

So if you lost all those games didn't someone else win? So is it rigged against everyone or just you? I'm confused 

Edited by Dath_1

[JOHN]
Members
85 posts
7,841 battles
1 minute ago, Dath_1 said:

So if you lost all those games didn't someone else win? So is it rigged against everyone or just you? I'm confused 

Well if you're winning 100% of your matches and playing more than just one, I guess you must either work for WG or perhaps your just not telling the truth.

[JOHN]
Members
85 posts
7,841 battles
2 minutes ago, Pata1985 said:

:cap_popcorn:

Hardly "potato" if I sank half the team at higher tiers....but that's arrogant players for you.

Members
24,025 posts
6,038 battles

ITT: OP blasts people for buying their way into high tiers, but has premiums as most played ships, and uses free XP to avoid grinding tech tree ships...

Edited by Skpstr

[MKF]
Members
478 posts
18,359 battles
25 minutes ago, BCB77B said:

Well if you're winning 100% of your matches and playing more than just one, I guess you must either work for WG or perhaps your just not telling the truth.

Never said that. If you lost, others won. Do they all work for WG? I'm trying to figure out if you think the game is solely rigged against you or all of us? Was hard to determine in your rant...

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles

OP is obviously running low on tinfoil.  If he combines that with the salt and some water, he might even shock himself.

Edited by mavfin87

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,575 posts
9,511 battles

Had a 70+% WR last weekend and so far this weekend too. So your loss my have been my gain :Smile_Default:

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,575 posts
9,511 battles
5 hours ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Moderated by Mezurashi.

I like to farm salt. :Smile_teethhappy:

[HYDRA]
Members
500 posts
2,785 battles

Hm... let's look at the facts.

If WG was rigging matchmaker against you specifically (as much as a special little snowflake as you are, they probably don't care about you enough to rig it against you anyway), they have nothing to gain from it.  Let's look at another fact.  What was the only thing all those loosing teams had in common?  Need a moment to think?

You.

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

tinfoilhat.jpg.872dbb6dfa0a3b1a8a2434a50c38a265.jpg

don't worry. it's only a matter of time before the rest of the tinfoil crew arrives, and you can all discuss your conspiracies together in the designated safe area of your choosing.

[P-V-E]
Members
1,268 posts

on the other hand if you play in such a manner that you don't fire until someone else has done most of the damaging of the ships, then its quite easy to get 6 kills even though most of the work was done by others while you lurk undetected because you seldom fire.

lots of losses I see are caused be people thinking the side of the map they start on is not good enough for them, so they spend time going to completely the other side in their slow BB etc, meaning you end up with at lest one side of the map without ample firepower and well they feel good about themselves because by the time they get to where the battle is going on they have lots of damaged ships to fire at and feel good because in their mind they have got the kills yet have contributed little to the battle in terms of dwindling gross damage HP of opposing ships.

Members
1,019 posts
8,415 battles
3 hours ago, BCB77B said:

Hardly "potato" if I sank half the team at higher tiers....but that's arrogant players for you.

popcorn%2Bgif%2B6.gif

[13TH]
Members
4,895 posts
8,482 battles

I was on my biggest win streak ever 18 wins ... there was one loss in there somewere but I'm ignoring it... I just couldn't loose die early play another ship come back , Chu- Ching , winner

of course all good things come to an end ...6 losses in a row but the last one was a win , go figure 

[MKF]
Members
478 posts
18,359 battles
10 hours ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

I was on my biggest win streak ever 18 wins ... there was one loss in there somewere but I'm ignoring it... I just couldn't loose die early play another ship come back , Chu- Ching , winner

of course all good things come to an end ...6 losses in a row but the last one was a win , go figure 

According to the OP you must work for WG then...

[MKF]
Members
478 posts
18,359 battles
Just now, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Nope ... all the money is flowing the other way 

Heh heh I know that feeling