Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zoombang

Oil for non-clan players?

7 comments in this topic

[RAWDY]
Beta Testers
66 posts
9,264 battles

Do non-clan members earn oil in the missions that give oil as a reward (such as the Earn Oil mission currently)? If so, where can I view how much oil I have earned? Also, if I join a clan will that oil be transferred to my new clan?

Members
24,011 posts
6,035 battles

You only earn oil if you are in a clan, and that oil stays with the clan you earned it in.

[5D]
Members
2,930 posts
18,212 battles

The whole point of oil is to upgrade clan buildings so if you are not part of one then you don't get it since it is a clan resource earned.

[RAWDY]
Beta Testers
142 posts
7,021 battles
1 hour ago, zoombang said:

Do non-clan members earn oil in the missions that give oil as a reward (such as the Earn Oil mission currently)? If so, where can I view how much oil I have earned? Also, if I join a clan will that oil be transferred to my new clan?

WG says yes, you have personal oil that is being retained for a later date. You can't see it, but they're keeping track till they release something at the individual level that uses it. In the mean time though you're basically wasting oil that could be going to a clan. Even if you don't play with the clan for battles it's better to join one so that the oil is contributing something. You don't lose it, it just never gets created. Like below

In clan collecting container
10 oil -> to you
10 oil -> to clan total

Not in a clan collecting container
10 oil -> to you
10 oil -> poofs out of the games existence cause you're not in a clan.

So you see there is no downside to being in a clan. speak of which. invite sent :D

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,521 posts
12,810 battles

^^

Just join a clan for soloers.  There's no reason not to.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this