Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Popeye444

Two questions

4 comments in this topic

[HFEC]
Members
14 posts
11,510 battles

1. If you accept a challenge or combat mission does it apply to every ship you sail or do have accept every time on each ship?

2. Some times I am awarded a container with a upgraded module attached. How do I apply it to different ship I have?

Thanks

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Some modules are for specific ships even though you won it with a different ship you can use the ship mods on any ship it is designed for. Once you accept the mission it is for all ships in the parameters set by the mission :ie: tier 4 thur 10 or destroyers only or cruisers of tier 6 and the like each mission has parameters shown below the mission details.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
8,133 battles

Each mission, near the bottom, tells you the exact ships that are qualified for the mission. It applies to any ships that qualify after you pick the mission. You do not have to pick a mission for every ship individually.

Beta Testers
1,369 posts
16,554 battles
2 hours ago, Popeye444 said:

1. If you accept a challenge or combat mission does it apply to every ship you sail or do have accept every time on each ship?

2. Some times I am awarded a container with a upgraded module attached. How do I apply it to different ship I have?

Thanks

You do know how to apply upgrade modules in your port? You need to read the description of the module you win to see what ships it is applicable to. You can view this in your inventory.

Sign in to follow this