Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
DE_Samuel_B_Roberts

No Kobayashi camo after mission

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[_ARP_]
Members
39 posts
5,377 battles

Just got the Kii Ultimate bundle, played a match and it said I was rewarded the Makoto Kobayashi camo. But when I go into my camo list, it's not there. I have the Type-10 Kii, Type 1, Type 2, Type 5, Type 6, Ocean Soul, gamescon, WoWS Anniversary, and Halloween 2016. No new camo. My PC did crash mid match, but I reloaded and finished (and lost), but that shouldn't affect reward distribution especially when it says I got it.

 

Edit: 3 more matches and it's still not there.

Edited by OtakuMage
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,422
Supertester
4,132 posts
4,292 battles

Bottom right of port above your ships, click the cog, press the eye button for the camo

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[_ARP_]
Members
39 posts
5,377 battles

Well gee, for something linked to just one ship, why would they bother hiding it. It's not anime content like Harekaze or Arpeggio. Just a fancy camo like Ocean Soul. Little bit ridiculous, but thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,571
[TBW]
Members
8,262 posts
15,030 battles
1 hour ago, OtakuMage said:

Just got the Kii Ultimate bundle, played a match and it said I was rewarded the Makoto Kobayashi camo. But when I go into my camo list, it's not there. I have the Type-10 Kii, Type 1, Type 2, Type 5, Type 6, Ocean Soul, gamescon, WoWS Anniversary, and Halloween 2016. No new camo. My PC did crash mid match, but I reloaded and finished (and lost), but that shouldn't affect reward distribution especially when it says I got it.

 

Edit: 3 more matches and it's still not there.

and there never was, Hmmm it said not. you can sell your inferior purchase and get the true purchase, it really is your own choice.

Tell the Old Lady, instead of asking the Princess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22
[CAP]
Members
139 posts
8,224 battles
1 hour ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

Bottom right of port above your ships, click the cog, press the eye button for the camo

Thanks, WG should have you proof their News - that it is considered its own category of camo should be noted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,878
[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,616 battles
3 hours ago, OtakuMage said:

Well gee, for something linked to just one ship, why would they bother hiding it. It's not anime content like Harekaze or Arpeggio. Just a fancy camo like Ocean Soul. Little bit ridiculous, but thanks.

 

1 hour ago, Unsinge said:

 - that it is considered its own category of camo should be noted.

 

It changes the model of the ship. Anytime a ship has something that does that, or has something visually changing aside from normal camo there has been an option to hide it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
7 posts
10,163 battles
9 hours ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

Bottom right of port above your ships, click the cog, press the eye button for the camo

I had forgotten where that is since it's been so long ago that I needed it for some other ship/reason? Thanks for saving me from stumbling upon it, Cruiser_Noshiro! And I haven't noticed a model change, Doomlock, but it may appear different to others during game play. Nobody mentioned the ship in the only game played with it so far, so I'll know soon enough.

 

Edited by jms_jr
Additional comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[SW]
Members
137 posts
21,133 battles

I too have not received the camo.  It showed it was awarded but no where to be found under camo.  And yes I did buy the ultimate package. 

 

{{update}} Found thanks to Cruiser Noshiro

Edited by Grampy2015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16
[SW]
Members
137 posts
21,133 battles
10 hours ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

Bottom right of port above your ships, click the cog, press the eye button for the camo

Sorry, just found what Cruiser Noshiro posted.  Never thought to look there.  Guess it is too hard for WG to give us a hint where it can be found.  


Thanks Cruiser Noshiro for helping all of us find our missing camo.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,020
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,837 posts
16,494 battles

Thank you. I couldn't find it before this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×