Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Adalbertt

30% win ratio for several days

3 comments in this topic

Members
40 posts

My total average win ratio is 53%. For several days already my win ratio is on average 30%. Being one of 24 players my influence of the game is 4%. It is impossible for a random events to create such outcome systematically. WG patent 330 says game algorithms are balancing the game based on players performance. What is the point of playing the game if not my skill, but in practice balancing game algorithms decide (adjust RNG) outcome of games? It's interesting that when I stop playing the game for a few weeks,  than when I return my win ratio goes to 60-70% for a few days. Than it gets gradually worse to about 30%. My skills improve with the game, not when I take a break, and again, my share of the game is 4% when I'm one of 24 players.

Members
1,831 posts
6,013 battles
12 hours ago, Adalbertt said:

My total average win ratio is 53%. For several days already my win ratio is on average 30%. Being one of 24 players my influence of the game is 4%. It is impossible for a random events to create such outcome systematically. WG patent 330 says game algorithms are balancing the game based on players performance. What is the point of playing the game if not my skill, but in practice balancing game algorithms decide (adjust RNG) outcome of games? It's interesting that when I stop playing the game for a few weeks,  than when I return my win ratio goes to 60-70% for a few days. Than it gets gradually worse to about 30%. My skills improve with the game, not when I take a break, and again, my share of the game is 4% when I'm one of 24 players.

almost exactly the same % and experience I've had for about a week now. pretty sure it's NOT RNG, MM or anything else but my own play and approach to the game.

WG has a patented MM program, but have never revealed exactly what they have installed in WoWs. there's no way what we get in game can be anything remotely close to the patented system.

months ago I started an alt account. used the same ships, flags, premium time, premium ships, ship builds, capt's skills, and made every effort to play the same ships at roughly the same time, in the same order, using the same playstyle. my experience with my alt was so significantly different it did not feel anything like the same game. 15%+ difference in all major stats (all purple in WT) near the top of the rankings in shipcomrade vs near the bottom, rarely a battle passed without a hard to get medal won, as opposed to rarely winning any.

the biggest difference was with cits and detonations. in this account, I have never, ever had 6 cits in the same random battle in anything. I don't recall ever having over 3. in the alt account I have detonated 3 ships in a single evening.

got to the point where it was impossible to retain anything approaching objectivity with either account, I was having fun with the alt account, and rarely had fun with this, my original account. there were two main issues with the alt account. I got really sick of hearing how I must be cheating, and the day after my premium time expired, they renamed my username.

all of this is, of course, completely due to coincidence. how could it be otherwise? 

adalbertt, the trolls, wanna be trolls, bots, and wanna be bots are going to come swarming out from under their rocks with gifs, foil hats for you to wear, explanations that you don't have enuff battles, experience, or anything else for the proper sample size, and also, you have not proven it. you must, of course, prove it to the trolls and bots. because.

possibly even worse than all that, you only have 4 posts. this means you are not qualified to be a poster here in the forum. if you had written hundreds of posts, you would have learned not to suggest conspiracy theories, or, the number taboo in all of WoWs, submarines. <--------- this was included to make a point, not to start another submarine thread.

at the risk of taking some of the wind from their sails, i'll go out on a limb, and on record, as saying it's all coincidental. the game, MM, RNG and arcade styling, is all intended to provide you with a variety of experiences that will mostly include being on the losing side. the good news is nothing was nerfed today, at least nothing that they informed us of, or that we know of so far.

have fun!! be seeing you in battle.

Edited by not_acceptable
popcorn now has the discord. the verbal part is optional, for those of you that are shy. you don't have to utter a peep if you don't want to!

Sign in to follow this