Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
BB3_Oregon_Steel

Not earning oil

8 comments in this topic

[LHG]
Members
1,653 posts
4,926 battles

I'm the Deputy Commander of the Lost Hours Gaming Clan.  Over the past couple of days, myself and some other clan members have earned containers but no oil is being attributed to us on the clan roster.  Everything else seems to be working fine but this is a bit frustrating. 

Is anyone else having this problem of knows how to fix it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by BB3_Oregon_Steel

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,864 posts
19,063 battles

No such problem in my clan I just completed getting my third container for (10) oils with no issues and that's going for the rest of our 28 members no problems....

[LHG]
Members
1,653 posts
4,926 battles

Well, in looking over my clan records, it looks as if this problem may only be effecting me (guess I'm special).  What is kind of weird is that I can earn oil by completing the Oil missions, it's only the oil that is supposed to be being earned through my containers which isn't working.  You'd think that if I can't earn oil by one method, I wouldn't be able to earn it with another, but obviously, that isn't the case. 

Chance are, however, that whatever is causing this problem for me, has to be causing a problem for others so you might want to check with your clan members to see if it's happening with one or more of your clan members and submit a support ticket if you find out they are being impacted. 

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,220 battles

Yeah that sounds like a bug of some sort Oregon, might want to get screenshots and submit a ticket. Get a screenshot when you earn it thru a mission and then one when you open a crate. Sounds really weird but seems like the bugs are always weird. 

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,927 battles
On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:56 AM, BB3_Oregon_Steel said:

I'm the Deputy Commander of the Lost Hours Gaming Clan.  Over the past couple of days, myself and some other clan members have earned containers but no oil is being attributed to us on the clan roster.  Everything else seems to be working fine but this is a bit frustrating. 

Is anyone else having this problem of knows how to fix it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Are you seeing the oil awarded little window when you collect a container ? That is how you get oil now as all the missions that award it ended last week . When I collect a container (not open it or simply have enough xp to get one) there is a smaller window below the small collected container window on the right side of my Red Oak Victory screen that shows 10 oil awarded before I open it .

:Smile_honoring:

[LHG]
Members
1,653 posts
4,926 battles
5 hours ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Are you seeing the oil awarded little window when you collect a container ? That is how you get oil now as all the missions that award it ended last week . When I collect a container (not open it or simply have enough xp to get one) there is a smaller window below the small collected container window on the right side of my Red Oak Victory screen that shows 10 oil awarded before I open it .

:Smile_honoring:

Yes I am.  

The distinction I was trying to make is that to get the oil, you have to affirmatively "collect" the container, not just wait for the computer to do it for you and open it later.  If the computer collects the contain for you (which it will the next day if you haven't gone out and collected it yourself) you will get the contents of the container when you open it, but you will get no oil. 

Sign in to follow this