Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SailorDeadpool1XPOIXKita

Premiunm teir 9s

13 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles

So let discuss about premium tiers 9s..

Currently we have to great big mo the tier 9 free exp usa BB MISSOURI   / think the black is a Tier 9 DD???

Upcoming Japanese BB Musashi that might be a clan reward.....

What will the British be?

Will there be a Russia tier 9 BB? premium? 

How about German BB tier 9 BB premium?

Will there be a French one? How about Italy? who else that could be a premium tier 9 

[SIM]
Members
2,528 posts
4,182 battles

We're not likely to see premium Tier IX ships for each class or nation. We have one for free XP, one for ranked, and now possibly one for clan wars. It's likely that we'll eventually see one for an extensive campaign at some point, but beyond that? I wouldn't anticipate any more. 

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
9 minutes ago, SkaerKrow said:

We're not likely to see premium Tier IX ships for each class or nation. We have one for free XP, one for ranked, and now possibly one for clan wars. It's likely that we'll eventually see one for an extensive campaign at some point, but beyond that? I wouldn't anticipate any more. 

I appreciate your answer to my Kii thread. If they make ships exclusive to clans I'm done with this game. The clan implementation is already fast approaching the Pay2Win border and requiring people to play in clans to access the best ships is just blatant cash grabs trying to get you to suck your friends in like [edited]selling Amway or some other scam IRL.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,839 posts
11,534 battles
2 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

I appreciate your answer to my Kii thread. If they make ships exclusive to clans I'm done with this game. The clan implementation is already fast approaching the Pay2Win border and requiring people to play in clans to access the best ships is just blatant cash grabs trying to get you to suck your friends in like [edited]selling Amway or some other scam IRL.

How are clans pay to win? How are people being required to play in them? And why shouldn't people participating in clan battles be allowed to earn a special ship?

[BIAS]
Alpha Tester
314 posts
9,491 battles
5 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

May as well save yourself the hassle and leave now, then. There's virtually guaranteed to be a Clan Wars reward ship at some point.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
Just now, Dianeces said:

May as well save yourself the hassle and leave now, then. There's virtually guaranteed to be a Clan Wars reward ship at some point.

Considering the way they implement Ranked reward ships you might be right. Giving the best players in the game the most overpowered ships is [edited]stupid too.

Members
150 posts
2,332 battles
1 minute ago, w4spl3g said:

Considering the way they implement Ranked reward ships you might be right. Giving the best players in the game the most overpowered ships is [edited]stupid too.

You act like they're an every battle occurence. I haven't seen any at all.

[SALVO]
Members
17,049 posts
17,674 battles
29 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

How are clans pay to win? How are people being required to play in them? And why shouldn't people participating in clan battles be allowed to earn a special ship?

Because it creates a lot of resentment because they'll be seen as unicum only ships.  IMO there should be NO reward ships whatsoever, unless those ships are put on sale within a handful of months after being given as a reward.  It's annoying as heck that there could be some ships (and tanks in WoT) that a huge percentage of the game's players will never have a chance to get, either because they don't play CWs or they're just not good enough.  And to heck with the "git gud" argument.  It's elitist nonsense that only exacerbates the entire problem with clans.

Members
417 posts
12,490 battles

Put me down for having no problem with ships as rewards for game modes. I say this having never even made rank #1 yet.

I see Flint's maybe once or twice a week.

I've seen a Black maybe 5 times.

There is nothing about either of those ships that are Pay-To-Win. They are Play-To-Win. Or rather, Win-To-Win. Nothing stopping you from practicing and grinding the necessary ranked wins to get one or both. Your real life schedule doesn't count, as that is your choice, not the game's. Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,191 battles
2 hours ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

So let discuss about premium tiers 9s..

and right after that we can discuss what the probable size of the chunks will be when the sky begins to fall 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,839 posts
11,534 battles
8 hours ago, Crucis said:

Because it creates a lot of resentment because they'll be seen as unicum only ships.  IMO there should be NO reward ships whatsoever, unless those ships are put on sale within a handful of months after being given as a reward.  It's annoying as heck that there could be some ships (and tanks in WoT) that a huge percentage of the game's players will never have a chance to get, either because they don't play CWs or they're just not good enough.  And to heck with the "git gud" argument.  It's elitist nonsense that only exacerbates the entire problem with clans.

First off, I am a player that will almost certainly never have the Ranked reward ships, I am in a clan that will probably never win any clan tournament or any clan reward shop.  And I am just fine with that. I still don't see the problem. There is always going to be resentment (justified or not) from whinny, entitled players. 

[SALVO]
Members
17,049 posts
17,674 battles
13 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

First off, I am a player that will almost certainly never have the Ranked reward ships, I am in a clan that will probably never win any clan tournament or any clan reward shop.  And I am just fine with that. I still don't see the problem. There is always going to be resentment (justified or not) from whinny, entitled players. 

Sorry, but the entitled players are the unicums, not the average players who simply want to be able to buy any premium that WG produces.  For god sakes how can you not recognize the difference between the REAL entitlement of elitist unicums who want to be able to get reward vehicles FOR FREE compared to average players who are entirely willing to PAY for any premium vehicle?  Your supposed logic is so flawed that it's utterly face palm worthy.

Sign in to follow this