You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Big_Lou_

Search would have saved me some money :(

8 comments in this topic

[TNG-3]
Members
396 posts
13,219 battles

Bought the Harekaze and made the mistake of not thinking that the 10pt captain was going to be one of those irritating anime captains... I would pay money to make it stop screaming Japanese at me.

FFS, Lou, research BEFORE you buy. :cap_fainting:

Members
5,713 posts
6,521 battles

You can always use a regular 10 point IJN captain you have instead, you don't have to use the anime captain in it. Harekaze can be captained by Akeno, which comes with the ship, or any regular IJN captain, as it's a premium.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,482 battles
1 hour ago, _Big_Lou_ said:

Bought the Harekaze and made the mistake of not thinking that the 10pt captain was going to be one of those irritating anime captains... I would pay money to make it stop screaming Japanese at me.

19420541_233031413875587_386108892009048

• Cool 3

Members
604 posts
8,303 battles
23 hours ago, _Big_Lou_ said:

When I bought this ship, she comes with a REGULAR IJN captain as well as Akeno Misaki.

in fact, you can use any other IJN Captain on her without any issue, and thus not having to listen to the cute voice over.

Srsly, do more research BEFORE complaining.

[GLF]
Members
879 posts
13,358 battles

Meh.  A 10 point captain is what, a 5 day grind away?   Or maybe just play some 19 pointers in other ships until you make enough elitexp to upgrade a new captain to 10th level.