Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
w4spl3g

P2W - Pay 2 Win recruiting Oil Slaves - Get your permaflags here.

12 comments in this topic

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
  1. No requirements
  2. There is no voice comms cause I couldn't care less
  3. Clans are stupid and I'm only in it for the permaflags that come from being in a clan

Come piggyback off my 1000 Dubloons!! I play pretty much every day EST.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

+3% XP gain on all national ships

-10% cost to service all ships

-10% cost to buy all ships

Yes. It's a HUGE grind to get even the smallest one but they're benefits solo players have no access to on their own you MUST join a clan which is [edited]stupid in my estimation.

This is a clear and pronounced cash grab. There are rumors about them straight up selling oil in the cash shop. I guess we'll see right?

EDIT: That's not a rumor it was directly confirmed in a Q&A thread with Sub Octavian that it's intended that you get 10 oil per cash shop container because "it would be weird to us" if you didn't. They then deny that they intend for people to buy their way to buffs while simultaneously setting the member cap artificially and arbitrarily low.

Edited by w4spl3g

[3RB]
Members
31 posts
6,855 battles

I dont really think its a HUGE cash grab 2000 or whatever dubloons per 30-50 people isnt that much imo. But i see your point. I guess I dont see the mindset of a solo player that clearly cause my clan is what makes the game enjoyable. But yes if they sell oil for cash, thats going to really tick me off.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,844 posts
11,546 battles

What's stupid is spending cash to start a clan that you think is dumb where there are literally dozens of zero-requirement clans that you could have joined for free. 

• Cool 2

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,469 battles
1 hour ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

What's stupid is spending cash to start a clan that you think is dumb where there are literally dozens of zero-requirement clans that you could have joined for free.

^^

lol

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
11 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I can't have my efforts sold out from under me if I'm the founder - nor kicked out because someone wants their buddy instead. I also don't give a [edited] at all if I'm the only one in the clan as it will also stop people from spamming me with invites. Right now it's $4 to start that will soon become $10. You're also posting in a thread for a zero-requirement clan where OTHER people can join for free. I already had the dubloons from buying premiums. Maybe you should [edited] off?

Edited by w4spl3g

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
21 hours ago, Pen3 said:

I want to join your [edited] clan, send me an invite please.

You're in something German. Black [edited]? Something like that.

• Cool 1

[RAWDY]
Beta Testers
138 posts
6,706 battles
On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 10:00 PM, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Hmm speaking of which you should have joined Rawdy :P

Sign in to follow this