You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BocageTiger

Special Kii Camo?

8 comments in this topic

[GWF]
Beta Testers
20 posts
3,761 battles

Hello All,

Where does the Special Kii Camo reside? I purchase the package and completed the mission. I can't find it.

Anyone else having this issue?

Your help is appreciate.

Cheers.

Mike

[VX9]
Beta Testers
419 posts
7,976 battles

Save your money...POS T8 horrendous dispersion  cant hit sheet even 2k away 50% shells miss.

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles
20 minutes ago, Captainkidding said:

I cannot find it, can you help me locate it please

In Port there is a filter setting. It is low to the right side just above your list of ships. Click on the "gears" icon. A box will pop up with the list of items that can be toggled on or off. The Kobayashi icon is at the top. Make it Green by clicking on it.

Kii is a solid ship. When I took it out for a quick spin to get the camo. I got 400K credits. No flags, and a 0 pt Captain. The dispersion tends to be squashed like the Hood. Hits like a truck. Gonna be a fun ship.

Edited by Skarp_AGW
  • Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
2,525 posts
4,182 battles
1 hour ago, Mayhem1 said:

Save your money...POS T8 horrendous dispersion  cant hit sheet even 2k away 50% shells miss.

Nope, you're wrong. The guns are actually pretty accurate and as Skarp said, salvos tend to hit like a truck. It's a surprisingly good ship, and very easy to handle. 

Members
675 posts
3,956 battles
1 hour ago, Skarp_AGW said:

In Port there is a filter setting. It is low to the right side just above your list of ships. Click on the "gears" icon. A box will pop up with the list of items that can be toggled on or off. The Kobayashi icon is at the top. Make it Green by clicking on it.

Kii is a solid ship. When I took it out for a quick spin to get the camo. I got 400K credits. No flags, and a 0 pt Captain. The dispersion tends to be squashed like the Hood. Hits like a truck. Gonna be a fun ship.

I put on my new Kii ship my Yamato 19 points captain :Smile_coin: