You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mala_suerte71

Sorry guys but.......GF I

30 comments in this topic

[WOLFA]
Members
199 posts
17,405 battles

WG you cant do anything rigth, 3 battleships deleted from full to 0 with that AP bomb with Graff Zeppelin. Or make a crap ship or super OP. You play your own game? Power creep stupidity at his finest. Fking disaster. 

• Cool 1

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
1,975 battles

Obviously, they're not supposed to allow Dev strikes to BBs, according to him. 

Everything has to have a counter.  

[SSN]
Supertester
1,233 posts
7,057 battles

Yay, another happy customer of Kleenex, full of salty tears.  Wow, it never ceases to amaze me when people come on here just to cry.

[NDA]
Supertester
3,919 posts
1,564 battles

OP, thank you for your contribution to the testing effort.  As for this post... it is less useful.

• Cool 1

[90TH]
[90TH]
Alpha Tester
8,290 posts
9,171 battles

:Smile_popcorn:

I love these, all the sweeter as a comeback. If I were a cynic..

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,831 posts
17,173 battles

What are you trying to say? I don't get it...

[PSP]
[PSP]
Members
9,724 posts

If battleships fear the new Graf Zeppelin they could always start forming up into battle groups with cruisers for mutual anti-aircraft fire support instead of scattering all over the map and doing their own thing. Perhaps we will see better gameplay when the BBs that think they should always sit at the back of the map and camp behind islands rather than soaking up damage and supporting their team keep getting deleted by bombers.

[INTEL]
Members
11,046 posts
30,988 battles
14 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

If battleships fear the new Graf Zeppelin they could always start forming up into battle groups with cruisers for mutual anti-aircraft fire support instead of scattering all over the map and doing their own thing. Perhaps we will see better gameplay when the BBs that think they should always sit at the back of the map and camp behind islands rather than soaking up damage and supporting their team keep getting deleted by bombers.

Wait... forming battle groups... thats camping! 

Weird to think of the GZ actually being able to delete something. That thing is such an awful piece of crap, lost a couple of games last weekend because of the testing program that put GZs on our team instead of a real CV. Was not very happy about that. 

Members
5,717 posts
6,524 battles
15 minutes ago, OppressorUnion said:

FYI turning it helps

OR 

You can go straight

Whatever floats your boat

And as OP has experienced, going straight doesn't "float his boat". :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[NG-NL]
Members
5,966 posts
9,596 battles
1 hour ago, Taichunger said:

Wait... forming battle groups... thats camping! 

Weird to think of the GZ actually being able to delete something. That thing is such an awful piece of crap, lost a couple of games last weekend because of the testing program that put GZs on our team instead of a real CV. Was not very happy about that. 

Someone wants a real CV after accumulating a rep for wanting a no-CV button.

giphy.gif

Sorry I couldn't resist XD

Not sure it's crap, AP DB damage is basically citadel no matter where it hits, so no healing it back. Nasty gob-smack moment like that two weeks ago in my MO, so whenever GZ on enemy team, I remind teammates AP DB damage can't be healed, so stay together for AA.

[SIM]
Members
4,003 posts
6,751 battles

Yes, AP bombs are not fun to deal with. Neither are citadel hits, fires, or torpedoes. This isn't a game of fun things to deal with, but that's part of the charm. 

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,241 posts
3 hours ago, Khafni said:

What are you trying to say? I don't get it...

He's saying the original Graf was crapand now it's over powered. I also live in Indy.

[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
3,831 posts
17,173 battles
3 minutes ago, w4spl3g said:

He's saying the original Graf was crapand now it's over powered. I also live in Indy.

Oh I got that. I was just trolling him. You gotta figure that after 7,500 battles he'd know the drill by now.

I am out in Pendleton these days, moving to southern Indiana in about 6 weeks.

Members
24,058 posts
6,044 battles
3 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Best you're gonna see IMO is those camping BBs camping with some of their AA cruisers, who are camping behind islands, just closer to the action.

And really, one type deciding to attempt proper teamwork isn't going to cut it anyway. It takes 3 (sometimes 4) to tango.

[SYN]
Members
293 posts
11,287 battles
5 hours ago, awiggin said:

Another satisfied customer?:cap_hmm:

lol

[SYN]
Members
3,533 posts
18,732 battles

Oh poor bloke, something can hit him back and it's not fun anymore.

[NGAGE]
Clan Supertest Coordinator
4,621 posts
6,965 battles

And here I was thinking this guy was going to be apologizing because he just got a girlfriend and didn't have time to play WoWS anymore.......:Smile_amazed:.....I don't think I have ever in my entire life so poorly misjudged a thread based on its title.

[WOLFA]
Members
199 posts
17,405 battles
3 hours ago, w4spl3g said:

This.

7 hours ago, awiggin said:

Another satisfied customer?:cap_hmm:

Lol,  its hard but this game going in the same power creep direction than wot (same company, my mistake).

6 hours ago, OppressorUnion said:

FYI turning it helps

OR 

You can go straight

Whatever floats your boat

Full speed, full turning,  100 k dmg done, but allways are people líke you who knows everything. o7 boss

3 hours ago, w4spl3g said:

This again

[NG-NL]
Members
5,966 posts
9,596 battles
9 hours ago, yashma said:

And here I was thinking this guy was going to be apologizing because he just got a girlfriend and didn't have time to play WoWS anymore.......:Smile_amazed:.....I don't think I have ever in my entire life so poorly misjudged a thread based on its title.

LOL

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,616 battles

Well then. This post has a lot of salt and feelings in it...care to write a book to describe the experience?

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,482 battles
16 hours ago, Mala_suerte71 said:

WG you cant do anything rigth, 3 battleships deleted from full to 0 with that AP bomb with Graff Zeppelin. Or make a crap ship or super OP. You play your own game? Power creep stupidity at his finest. Fking disaster. 

19420541_233031413875587_386108892009048