Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
zantar429

[BB-3] Battleship Oregon recruiting casual players.

4 comments in this topic

[BB-3]
Beta Testers
14 posts
5,374 battles

I just created this clan to start accumulating oil but would be happy to add players who don't want to start their own clan and would like to do some divisioning.  No pressure just casual gaming.  People from Pacific Northwest encouraged but it doesn't matter where you're located.  Discord preferred for comms.

Members
2,224 posts
6,090 battles
22 hours ago, zantar429 said:

I just created this clan to start accumulating oil but would be happy to add players who don't want to start their own clan and would like to do some divisioning.  No pressure just casual gaming.  People from Pacific Northwest encouraged but it doesn't matter where you're located.  Discord preferred for comms.

I LOVE the name of this clan, but I'm already involved with the LHA clan, but best of luck with this, a name like that deserves to succeed !!!!!!

[BB-3]
Beta Testers
14 posts
5,374 battles

Thanks.  Haven't gotten anyone to bite though.  Kind of a glut of new clans so hard to get anyone to join a new clan with no members.  Oh well.  

[-BRS-]
Beta Testers
125 posts
15,098 battles

love the name also, unfortunately I'm with APOC. Good Good luck finding recruits. PM me in-game if you see me and if not busy we can div if you have discord or ts. RR

Sign in to follow this