You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Axonn

Makoto Kobayashi Camo Mission Bugged.

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,054 posts
7,899 battles

So as the title says, I've played over 8 matches already and it says just "Fight a battle in any mode" to complete and I didn't recieve it. :Smile_sad:

Re:edit: For people who don't know, I bought the Loaded Bundle.

[SCCC]
Members
1,132 posts
5,726 battles

You bought the loaded version right? Otherwise, WG should seek you're compensation soon.

• Cool 1

1,054 posts
7,899 battles
4 minutes ago, FayFay731 said:

You bought the loaded version right? Otherwise, WG should seek you're compensation soon.

Correct. I restarted twice to make sure it isn't gitched and well, it seems so like everyone else is. :cap_old:

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,052 battles
50 minutes ago, Axonn said:

So as the title says, I've played over 8 matches already and it says just "Fight a battle in any mode" to complete and I didn't recieve it. :Smile_sad:

Thanks for the heads up on the camo glitch, I also bought the loaded bundle. aside from that, How are your first impressions after 8 games? Do you like it!!  I'm at work, can't play at work =(

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,088 posts
3,266 battles

From what I've read on an EU post, it was hidden by a filter maybe?

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/87491-missing-kobayashi-custom-camouflage-bug-kii-admirals-edition-package/

Does anyone know what the bonuses are for the alt camo?

1,054 posts
7,899 battles
16 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

Thanks for the heads up on the camo glitch, I also bought the loaded bundle. aside from that, How are your first impressions after 8 games? Do you like it!!  I'm at work, can't play at work =(

Shes ok, but not great compare to Tirpitz (of course since Tirpitz's secondaries go over 10km and Kii's (without leader skills but with added 20% secondary module) only goes 6km but fires AP rounds not HE) but I do know that her armor is a hell of a lot more sturddier than her sister Amagi and she can ricochet a lot of shells. I ricochet a tirpitz 380mm and sometimes a Kii's 410mm's. You just have to play her right and correctly is all. :cap_tea:

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
664 posts
12,318 battles

Maybe it won't belong here but it is worth? or there will be some other better JPY ships out? 

My future Yamamoto captain need some premium :D T6 ++ And since no free XP JPY ship out yet, Kii on the way, Mutsu not that good some I'm confused now if something others from WG coming out.

Edited by Gandariel
edited Musashi to Mutsu

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
664 posts
12,318 battles
1 hour ago, Axonn said:

It's filtered like the ARP ships.

1,054 posts
7,899 battles
1 hour ago, Gandariel said:

It's filtered like the ARP ships.

Yup, now it works. We all didn't know and forgot about that option. :cap_fainting:

[PIZZA]
Members
32 posts
6,582 battles

Still having this problem do not have the ARP ships filtered off, cannot find camo pattern anywhere.

Issue resolved!  This is the link that helped me:

Edited by bogorairne

Members
44 posts
6,947 battles

Thanks for the information.  For those not highly technical, look at the bottom of the screen, right side for small gears.  This controls what you see on your ship carousel.  Click it once to see the number of ships and open port slots for more ships you can get/fill.  click it twice fast to see High school fleet, ARPs, hunt for Bismarck, Dragon (Chinese) and our missing paint/camo.  Click the X off of the top one which is our paint job for our newest boat.  The mystery of our missing KII camouflage solved.  WOWS should not have put the controls there for this or should have clued folks in.  Thanks folks for the help.  Also note for those who know much - please help those captains who are new and need much more training.  Lets expand WOWS to the many millions of players like world of tanks. Fair seas to all.

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

I keep reading this as Kobayashi Maru & getting excited about a Startrek cammo :Smile_hiding: