You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gunslinger_97

Using Coupons?

13 comments in this topic

Members
1,102 posts
6,232 battles
15 minutes ago, Gunslinger_97 said:

How do I use my T8 coupon? There seems to be no obvious information. Nor a coupon code to enter at checkout.

Where did you find a T8 coupon?

[TF-62]
Members
65 posts
19,265 battles
5 minutes ago, Fuyukaze said:

This link should be what you're looking for if you were referring to WG codes that i have in mind. 

https://na.wargaming.net/shop/redeem/

That's different actually. This is the coupon code as part of a promotion earlier this month. It doesn't contain a code at all but is for 15% a T8 ship. It's listed in my shop but with no instructions on how to actually redeem it.

[TF-62]
Members
65 posts
19,265 battles

Found the answer. It will pop up as you purchase a qualifying ship. Unfortunately, it isn't usable for the Kii, which I hoped to use it for. Only for non special offer ships. Of which, I already own all the rest. So that is a wasted coupon. The offer of which was part of the reason I purchased the package in the first place. So, I am disappointed the use of this was not made clear when I bought the bundle.

Members
1,102 posts
6,232 battles

Okay - I know what "coupon" you are talking about, now. I never found those to be useful for anything I wanted that I didn't already have.

[-I-]
Members
721 posts
8,282 battles

I'd like an extension for that coupon then.  The only reason I got the bundle was in hopes of using it for the Kii.  I have all other tier 8 ships in the shop aside from the harekaze.  So it's going to go to waste at the end of the month and I'm not happy about it.

[TF-62]
Members
65 posts
19,265 battles
1 hour ago, h_balck said:

I'd like an extension for that coupon then.  The only reason I got the bundle was in hopes of using it for the Kii.  I have all other tier 8 ships in the shop aside from the harekaze.  So it's going to go to waste at the end of the month and I'm not happy about it.

Same boat as you.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,112 posts
12,671 battles

Weren't they offering compensation to people who bought the bundle before it was clarified that the coupon only applied to Tirpitz, Atago, and Kutuzov? Check for the sale page on the main site, and try contacting customer support.

[-I-]
Members
721 posts
8,282 battles
48 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

Weren't they offering compensation to people who bought the bundle before it was clarified that the coupon only applied to Tirpitz, Atago, and Kutuzov? Check for the sale page on the main site, and try contacting customer support.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Members
117 posts
6,988 battles

That entire PayPal special was a fiasco.

Edited by Slyv

[833]
Members
43 posts
6,059 battles
On 9/22/2017 at 11:25 AM, Edgecase said:

they are offering compensation?  uhm this is new to me, and I had no idea until reading this forum page that it was specific use only.  my coupon listing page still just says purchase of a t8 prem.