You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tunamelt

Is Earn Oil Mechanic Broken?

13 comments in this topic

[SPF]
[SPF]
Members
145 posts
11,888 battles

The 3 Stage Earn Oil Mission mechanic seems to be a problem.  Last night I was in Stage 3 having completed the first 2 stages.   I started today with the Earn OIl Mission back to start of stage 1 and not earning any rewards after sinking ships, earning ribbons  etc.   If this is a bug I'll  gladly send a ticket in but just checking here to see if its me or the game.  Anyone else have this issue?

OK Figured it out,  The stage 1 and 2 didnt show up as being completed in the graphic but now the stage 3 is being completed. So minor problem now, no issue.

Tks

Tuna

Edited by Tunamelt

[TWFT]
Members
2 posts
6,010 battles

I believe I've completed Stage III:  set fire to enemy ships 3 times, hit 3 citadels, shot down 15 planes (fires and citadels were easier than finding planes -- had to break out my seldom used Bogue), and won (if that's necessary) another game after all that (Tier VIII random), but the overall progress bar still shows a bit remaining, although the individual component bars are complete.   I have not received the oil or the Valentine's camo from stage 3.  Is that a bug, or am I missing something? 

Beta Testers
7 posts
9,150 battles

Here's how it looks for me, since yesterday (the attachment). I've been setting fires, hitting citadels and shooting down planes ever since, but I can't see any changes.

Lower right corner is the popup I get when the cursor is over the 3rd stage progress bar.

earn_oil_bug.jpg

Update: while I've been posting this, something has happened in the game and I can't see this mission anymore.

I suppose I have received the reward (?) Oh well..¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Zdrobot
Situation update

Members
645 posts
2,685 battles

I'm having the same problem as Naxtos and Zdrobot. The overall mission bar indicates that there is still some remaining. But the individual components are all completed.

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,157 posts
10,156 battles

Earn oil mission not working today in Random. I am in desmoines, got a kill and over 130 ribbons, no movement on progress bar

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,157 posts
10,156 battles
Just now, LancerUlysses said:

Earn oil mission stage one not working today in Random. I am in desmoines, got a kill and over 130 ribbons, no movement on progress bar

[TBB]
Beta Testers
169 posts
7,236 battles

I am having the same issue with completing this mission.  I've done all three parts, but no final reward of the camo and 5k free exp.

[TBB]
Beta Testers
169 posts
7,236 battles
On 9/26/2017 at 10:31 AM, Zdrobot said:

Here's how it looks for me, since yesterday (the attachment). I've been setting fires, hitting citadels and shooting down planes ever since, but I can't see any changes.

Lower right corner is the popup I get when the cursor is over the 3rd stage progress bar.

earn_oil_bug.jpg

Update: while I've been posting this, something has happened in the game and I can't see this mission anymore.

I suppose I have received the reward (?) Oh well..¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You need to get the 3 cit hits.

[TBB]
Beta Testers
169 posts
7,236 battles

This mission was poorly displayed.  That's why we were all having problems with it...thinking we completed it when we haven't.