You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Clans Clans Clans

19 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,166 posts
15,108 battles

Hurry Hurry roll up one and all join a clan we have big clans small clans and clans that are only in for the loot, yes all you budding enthusiasts of this wonderful game now is the time to pick from the myriad gaming clans just waiting out there to use your services.

Yes the Clans need you on there team to go out there and win win win and bring home the spoils of war as well as the glory of victory by vanquishing there most vaunted foes. ( in the spirit of good sportsmanship:Smile_Default: )

Yes you can have it all as those old seadog Admirals send out there hearty ensign recruiters to dazzle you with ideals and tall tails of by gone victories at sea and of the glory days to come, yes its a CLAN TASTIC time to join a Clan.

Better still start your own and become King of the sea and control your own Navy and empire bring fear and loathing to those who appose you and subjugate there territories, yes you can have it all for just measly 1000 doubloons.

Start today and the world could be yours.

Well ok now putting aside my attempt at a bit of humour and speaking on a serious note my goodness its feels like there's world wide elections going on, the spin doctors and recruiter's are out like never before and every player and his Erie is out forming Clans like there's no tomorrow, the rate new clans are forming up there wont enough player to fill the roster.

I cant read the recruitment drive posts quick enough before there is another dozen up on the forum webpage, not to mention the fact that some of them have almost identical Initials its hard to tell who is who.

And it seems it will only get worse as the clans bases get bigger.

Good luck to all trying to pick a clan out of the mass media advertising

regards

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,129 battles

Seems like there are more clans recruiting right now than active players available.  

We're going to have 1000+ clans with one member each. :fish_palm:

[PVE]
Members
9,805 posts
7,492 battles
24 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Seems like there are more clans recruiting right now than active players available.  

We're going to have 1000+ clans with one member each. :fish_palm:

Nah, it just seems that way. :)

I know that the solo clans, where no one wants to talk to anyone else, are hot right now. There seem to be a lot of competitive clans out there too with comms, play times and the like. Then there are the casual clans like the one I started, PvE. Clans that don't care about stats or comms or competitive play. We are no pressure. Lone wolf it or div up as you like. Play PvE or PvP as you like when and how much you like. I've been accepting who ever wants to join, because stats are a personal thing IMO and if you are good or bad as long as you are trying and having fun, who cares.

I'm sure once the next new thing comes in an update, clan fever will die down. :)

How I think I play. :Smile_izmena:  How I really play. :Smile_child:    :Smile_teethhappy:

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

Its a bit overwhelming. The jumble of similar sounding clans on the Clan Recruiting page is tough to slog through, and time consuming.

I was hoping to find a regional based clan, but that does not seem to be a "thing"

(INB4 the recruiters show up) :fish_nerv:

[PVE]
Members
9,805 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, Skarp_AGW said:

Its a bit overwhelming. The jumble of similar sounding clans on the Clan Recruiting page is tough to slog through, and time consuming.

I was hoping to find a regional based clan, but that does not seem to be a "thing"

(INB4 the recruiters show up) :fish_nerv:

I have seen a few, but good luck wading through the mess to find them. Unfortunately, I don't remember the names. :fish_palm:

[5IN]
Members
1,792 posts
8,143 battles

If you are a clan of 1, with no intent of expanding, the benefits are going to take you awhile.... that is if/when they start selling oil..

B

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I have seen a few, but good luck wading through the mess to find them. Unfortunately, I don't remember the names. :fish_palm:

Yeah. I'm sure there are some, but finding them will be a chore. There needs to be a web page with list of clans grouped by type (Competitive, Casual, Social, Anime, Regional, etc.). That would make the search a bit easier. A bit too chaotic right now.

[PVE]
Members
9,805 posts
7,492 battles
Just now, bassmasta76 said:

If you are a clan of 1, with no intent of expanding, the benefits are going to take you awhile.... that is if/when they start selling oil..

B

There are some PvP missions right now for oil. You can get an extra 10 per day and another 45 before the oil rush ends. :)

[PVE]
Members
9,805 posts
7,492 battles
Just now, Skarp_AGW said:

Yeah. I'm sure there are some, but finding them will be a chore. There needs to be a web page with list of clans grouped by type (Competitive, Casual, Social, Anime, Regional, etc.). That would make the search a bit easier. A bit too chaotic right now.

That's a good suggestion. But by the time it is implemented, you will have probably found your clan. :Smile_teethhappy:

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

That's a good suggestion. But by the time it is implemented, you will have probably found your clan. :Smile_teethhappy:

Ha! True dat. The organization is something that needed to be built in before implementing the Clans. It could have been done easily by having people select a clan "Type" when registering their clan. 

I'll settle somewhere. No rush.

[LLMF]
Alpha Tester
1,238 posts

There is an "oil mission" for PvP folks that grants up to 60 oil if I did the math right - 15 for each of 3 stages (plus personal boons) with 15 for the completion of the combat mission.  It's not under "missions" it's to the left under the "dailies" so to speak.

[T-RIP]
[T-RIP]
Members
1,044 posts
8,072 battles

I hope WG never actually sell's oil, like in the premium shop, could you imagine the blowup!

And the deep pocket players.... like myself that might ... would take advantage of it. lol =)

[SWOB]
Members
2,707 posts
15,768 battles

It's going to be interesting to see how all these "solo" clan members like seeing their oil contributions go towards bonuses they never wanted.

Since they apparently don't division or talk to each other, I can't imagine there would be any kind of democratic process to choosing the next upgrade.

Edited by sbcptnitro
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,805 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, Elegant_Winter said:

I have the best clan tag so I don't mind that I'm the only person here. Hehehe.

I'm surprised no one hadn't picked WIN already. :)

[PVE]
Members
9,805 posts
7,492 battles
Just now, sbcptnitro said:

It's going to be interesting to see how all these "solo" clan members like seeing their oil contributions go towards bonuses they never wanted.

Since they don't apparently don't division or talk to each other, I can't imagine there would be any kind of democratic process to choosing the next upgrade.

I was upfront about getting the easy stuff first. Once we hit 1k oil, then I'll ask for suggestions or to go with the plan I laid out if nobody cares.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

I'm surprised no one hadn't picked WIN already. :)

It was a pleasant surprise. I thought about "WNTR," but the "NTR" at the end bothered me.. for reasons.

[PVE]
Members
9,805 posts
7,492 battles
Just now, Elegant_Winter said:

It was a pleasant surprise. I thought about "WNTR," but the "NTR" at the end bothered me.. for reasons.

I was glad PvE was available as I didn't want a long tag.

• Cool 1

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
31 minutes ago, SpudZero said:

I hope WG never actually sell's oil, like in the premium shop, could you imagine the blowup!

And the deep pocket players.... like myself that might ... would take advantage of it. lol =)

That's the thing- if you wanted to spend some money to build a nest for your budding players at least this would give you the opportunity to provide something with a benefit. Right now like the op said it's very "come one, come all." Admittedly I've started up a clan base on the off chance I run into a few folks that I gel with in game- sort of cart before the horsey and maybe I just threw the money away but I've spend money on more useless things before (cough Indianapolis).  

Edited by ENO75