Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
tm63au

Pan Asia Line

12 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,162 posts
15,022 battles

Hi

There are quite a few threads and posts going around about the DDs and to some extent the premium ex British CA but what has me more intrigued is the tier 1 CA they have in store for us.

At first I didn't think much of it as a matter of fact it slipped under my radar for quite some time till I decided to go back and look at there DD line the other day on WOWS stats and numbers website and then it struck me what tier this ship is.

A tier 1 CA can only mean one thing in my mind and that is WG will eventually bring out a CA line some time down the track and that's fine by me, not much anyone can do about it its there company.

However seeing that they plan a DD line and lets face it what's the point of a tier 1 CA if your not going to have CA line well that's my thinking.

Despite statements to the contrary some time back that I read I still feel would should have a Commonwealth line whether it be DDs or CAs.

Look if WG are out to make money fine the can use there Pan Asia cash cow line of DDs to milk the region dry for all I care but they will make just as money with a Commonwealth line also.

And for any WG employees reading this the Commonwealth is a big community of countries its not just Australia, New Zealand and Canada look it up on the internet.

Many of these countries have Navies which they bought from the major Naval Powers.

regards      

Edited by tm63au

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,088 posts
3,266 battles

Every tier 1 is a cruiser in every line. Does not mean there will be a cruiser line (although my guess is wg could probably do cruisers and dds for pan asia).

• Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,173 posts
11,691 battles
7 minutes ago, danredda1616 said:

Every tier 1 is a cruiser in every line. Does not mean there will be a cruiser line (although my guess is wg could probably do cruisers and dds for pan asia).

This.  All lines start from a T1 cruiser.  To have a pan asia line, they need to have a t1 cruiser to start it from.  It shouldnt be hard to dig up some coast defense ship or sloop to throw in there.

[SYN]
Members
459 posts
8,497 battles
4 minutes ago, crzyhawk said:

This.  All lines start from a T1 cruiser.  To have a pan asia line, they need to have a t1 cruiser to start it from.  It shouldnt be hard to dig up some coast defense ship or sloop to throw in there.

How about a 

H1OMsbj.jpg

:)

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
1,162 posts
15,022 battles
17 minutes ago, DeadMeat_015 said:

How about a 

H1OMsbj.jpg

:)

what tier and what's its detection range :Smile_Default:

[POP]
Members
1,162 posts
15,022 battles
1 minute ago, DeadMeat_015 said:

T1 - 3.8KM  :cap_rambo:

then ill take 1 please, centre line torpedo tubes I hope

• Cool 1

[TOAST]
Members
812 posts
7,244 battles
1 hour ago, tm63au said:

then ill take 1 please, centre line torpedo tubes I hope

it's a single tube mounted in the nose, 180 degree firing arc. reloads every 15 seconds and travels 68 knots/ 

Members
18,173 posts
5,190 battles
3 hours ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Why can't they do both?

They probably will eventually.

After all, who envisioned a Swedish and Czech tank line in the early days of WoT?

They'll run shy on uni-national ship lines at some point

Beta Testers
95 posts
4,043 battles

The tier I isn't even a cruiser, it's a coastal defense ship, which is below even a destroyer.

Spoiler

All of the tier I ships are either gunboats or anti-submarine ships.

Sign in to follow this