You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Ollow_NC

EST NA player 8 - 11 PM

8 comments in this topic

[SCREW]
[SCREW]
Members
17 posts
6,057 battles

Average player just getting back into world of warships and really enjoying it again. 

Want to find an active clan to learn and grow with, leveling from T7 to T10.

Usually game around 8/9 PM until 11-12am. 

I have discord and a sense of humor ;).

My average is below 50% and slowly working my way back over the hump. 

Take care and pirate on ;)

[RST]
[RST]
Members
492 posts
9,296 battles

Howdy sir,

TSG4] Tactical Strike Group 4 is a casual clan that emphasizes Teamwork and Good Communication to help our clan members improve their skills while strengthening the clan at the same time. We actively strive to maintain a clan that is based on Friendship, Camaraderie, Teamwork, Concise Communication, Fair Play and a healthy Respect For Others, whether in victory or defeat.
Most of us are (or have been) affiliated with the military, so any current or previous military personnel are always welcome!
As part of practicing good communication and building teamwork, we expect members of the clan (as well as clan applicants) to be on Discord while they are in-game.

Requirements (and application) to become a member: https://tsg4.enjin.com/requirements
We maintain our own Discord server. Our Discord server address is: https://discord.gg/sTck9hr
We maintain our own Website at: tsg4.enjin.com
Our Facebook page can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1595220933839955/
Be logged into Discord any time that you are in-game.
Racism, Sexism, bigotry and bullying is not allowed!
Religion and Politics are not games, please do not discuss them on DIscord or the forums.
We feel that friendly competition is healthy, but please curtail your "game rage" when things don't go as planned Give us a look Thanks Priceg TSG4

[FF]
Members
499 posts
4,569 battles
[FF full, filling up on FF2 with active players] Look us up in game..
Recruitment information
http://frigginfrigates.com
Family, Friends and Frigates

Our website and Discord are free so NO donations are needed.

Small group of friends.. Jump on Discord and talk with us!
Looking to expand our group. We have active duty, retired military and Brats..

Download Discord Click Here

1. Above this line click Download Discord
  2. After downloading Start DC
  3. Click Here to link to our DC

We all have different levels of playing. Tier 1-10

No WTR tracking of any kind
No requirement of checking forms

Requirement:
Discord
Clan tags

Friggin'  Fun Days (Not Required)
Tier 2 - Tuesday
Tier 3 - Thursday
Free For All - Friday
Black Swan - Sundays
Time Schedules-Anytime
See you soon!

[WBK]
Beta Testers
115 posts
2,922 battles

Hey! I know you've been bombarded with a lot of offers by now (these guys are like sharks, man) but I figured I'd still post here.

I'm the leader of an old clan named Waffle Brigade. Now that we've got these new features, I'm looking to try to get this clan back up and running, as it's been in decline as of late.

If you'd be interested, there's a chance to become an integral part of the clan as we move forward.

Not worried about stats - mine are pretty crap at the moment, and I'm struggling to claw myself back over 1,000 WTR. As I see it, if you wanted, we could improve together.

We use TeamSpeak instead of Discord, but we're happy to help you get it set up if you don't already have it ready.

If you're interested, send me a message here on the forums, in game, or you can reach me at our TS: ts.wafflebrigade.net:9176

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
10,099 battles

BWC would love to have you, we use Team Speak not discord, so if that's a concern we might not be a good match!! Most of our members are 30+, and we only allow 18+ members into our clan.  We are a veteran owned and operated clan and our gaming experience goes back 10+ years with gaming communities.  We accept members of all ranks of play, and we offer guidance to help everybody's game play get better if they so desire.  The only requirements we have is that you have to be active, and involved in 1 Op in a 60 day period.  If you play regularly, this will not be an issue.  Our typical Divisioning up consists of 2-3 groups of 3, we synch drop, and pity the Fools (our clan members) that are on the other team as they are Priority Target #1!!.

If BWC sounds like a good fit for you, check out our recruitment page (see my sigtag), please read all the information there, and keep an eye on your e-mail as we will be in touch with you for a date/time to have a 1 on 1 chat. Please put me down as a "friend" so I get credit for the recruitment.

Pm Sent as well