Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AnderZENZ_IowaClass

So, uh, about the Massachusetts...

9 comments in this topic

Members
628 posts
2,039 battles

Okay, I'm from Massachusetts and have visited the USS Massachusetts 7 seperate times in my life, but if I'm gonna be objective here, what exactly is the point of it? It's literally the Alabama... The camo isn't even different...? That being said, is it gonna be a campaign premium? It wouldn't be too far-fetched, seeing as WG gave away Bismarck's for a small fee of a chunk of your time before... If that's the case, HYPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

I am honestly not sure. However I think they already made the model so, why not? :fish_book:

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,019 posts
11,539 battles
1 hour ago, AnderZENZ_IowaClass said:

Okay, I'm from Massachusetts and have visited the USS Massachusetts 7 seperate times in my life, but if I'm gonna be objective here, what exactly is the point of it? It's literally the Alabama... The camo isn't even different...? That being said, is it gonna be a campaign premium? It wouldn't be too far-fetched, seeing as WG gave away Bismarck's for a small fee of a chunk of your time before... If that's the case, HYPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

from the stats I saw, it's worse than the Alabama.

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,101 battles
1 hour ago, AnderZENZ_IowaClass said:

That being said, is it gonna be a campaign premium? It wouldn't be too far-fetched, seeing as WG gave away Bismarck's for a small fee of a chunk of your time before...

The Bismarck is a tech tree ship you can get for free.  The Alabama is a premium that people paid what, $50-60 for?  I think it would piss off their customer base if they gave out more free premiums that they charge people a hefty price for. 

[YEAH]
Members
35 posts
8,163 battles

Originally the Alabama was supposed to be as supertester reward, the Massachusetts would be sold to the general population. Due to NA complaining both would be released.

Sign in to follow this