Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
fatsoforgotso

Priority Target in Ops not working

6 comments in this topic

[D-D-D]
Members
5 posts
10,873 battles

I've done a couple searches and haven't found much on the issue, but PT does NOT always work in the scenario/operations.  It mostly works at the END of the op when there are few to no enemy ships left... I'm not the only one in my clan who notices this and it can be devastating to think you're safe and a salvo comes in from somewhere that you had no idea about.

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
2,854 posts
7,987 battles

It would be interesting if the bots were gaming the system, like the way many off us fire torps at bots.  If you lock on and off within 1 or 2 seconds, the PT alert does not go off.  So, I could let my guns get near, then lock on target for final resolution and X to unlock.  When ready to shoot, X, fire, X and the salvo is on the way with no warning.  I have not done this very often myself with guns but I have read posts from a few people who do it regularly. (Giving away trade secrets.)

Just a thought...

Edited by ExploratorOne

Members
4,732 posts
5,464 battles

Yeah, I noticed this too a few weeks ago when running operation Raptor. It was mildly frustrating because Furutaka's, Aoba's, and Myoko's hurt a lot if you don't know they're aiming at you. And a Cleveland needs to stay alive through the whole op.

[BEARD]
Members
7 posts
2,551 battles

It doesn't seem that Wargaming even notice these large bugs or the complaints of the community. This is also an issue that i have and would like to see fixed.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

Either WG I made them more realistic or Bots have been proven to be sentient...

Sign in to follow this