You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Kitsunelegend

Clan FOXEH is recruiting! ^o^

13 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Come one, come all! We're a brand new clan looking for people to join! Everyone from all walks of life are welcome to join! We're a laid back, fun loving clan that doesn't take the game too serious, but still plays to win. Be you a potato or the worlds best player, all are welcome!

The only rules we have are be nice, be mature, and dont TK. No mic requirements, no div requirements, and no minimum battle requirements. Just dont be a known TKer or a known troll (like a certain pokemon...) and you're more than welcome to join! ^-^

The only requirement we have, is to have fun!

Join clan Foxeh today! =D

[RIPQP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,602 battles

Quality Potatoes wishes you the best of luck in recruiting! o7

[YORHA]
Members
3,241 posts

So (and please talk like you are speaking to an idiot because, for the most part, you are) how does one join your clan?

[FOXEH]
Members
556 posts
8,398 battles

I'll admit I was somewhat expecting the clan name to be Furry but Foxeh sounds good.

Send me an invite or something and I'll accept tonight after work.

Edited by MJPIA

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Just be aware Kitsune, that managing a clan is a whole different animal than normal battles...:cap_cool:

I'll take my leave of this thread.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
25 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

So (and please talk like you are speaking to an idiot because, for the most part, you are) how does one join your clan?

I am an idiot myself, but I believe if you search for the clan tag while in game, you should be able to find it, and apply. I could be wrong, so if I am, someone please correct me. o3o

I dunno if I am able to send invites, but I'll check in a few.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
1 minute ago, Doomlock said:

Just be aware Kitsune, that managing a clan is a whole different animal than normal battles...:cap_cool:

I'll take my leave of this thread.

04zQIEG.gif

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

I sent a few invites to people who were interested. If you didn't get one and are interested in join, either let me know here, or send in an application to join while in game. I'll be leaving the game open to monitor apps and such and to receive any messages you send me. o3o

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
57 minutes ago, Kitsunelegend said:

I am an idiot myself, but I believe if you search for the clan tag while in game, you should be able to find it, and apply. I could be wrong, so if I am, someone please correct me. o3o

I dunno if I am able to send invites, but I'll check in a few.

1 hour ago, JCC45 said:

Go to your drop down menu (where you go to get to your inventory) and click clans. Search the clan tag you are looking for, and get it. Then send an application.

Alternatively Kitsune, you can open his profile in game, or on the portal, and there will be a button that will say, invite to clan.

[YORHA]
Members
3,241 posts
1 hour ago, Kitsunelegend said:

I sent a few invites to people who were interested. If you didn't get one and are interested in join, either let me know here, or send in an application to join while in game. I'll be leaving the game open to monitor apps and such and to receive any messages you send me. o3o

If I am on your list it might be a few hours.  I am at work now.